Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 1:40:20 PM EDT
Seems like half the posts on the board for the past couple of months have been "when the ban ends, will I be able to own an m16?" or "when the ban ends, will Beta mags be $50?" or "when the ban ends, can I buy a 10" barrel for my AR?"

Is there a "what was covered by the 1994 ban" FAQ that we can link these people to?

Something like this

www.awbansunset.com/whatis.html
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
....and while we're at it.....is there any kind of "Official" list of guys living in non-sunsetting states that'd like to exchange lowers with those who are (Living where the ban ends)?

I'm gonna be doing shows again this fall and wouldn't mind pointing folks I meet in this direction if they can get a new RRA or Bushy lower for whatever flavor of pre-ban they're using now. It'd be great if there was a list ready to go so they wouldn't have to try and hawk the lower and could just pick a name and go from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top