Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2017 10:36:01 AM EDT
Jesus the calls for impeachment are insane. Do they really hate Trump so much they will turn a blind eye to hating pence?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
My liberal Sister said she would. Kind of surprised me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife's sister pointed this out to people on Facebook, urging them to be careful what they wish for. Most replies were delusional enough to think they'll just impeach them both, then. She couldn't get them to understand reality, and there wasn't a lot of logical thought going on in the Impeachment crowd. 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#3]
No they'll try to impeach Trump and then kill or impeach Pence too.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude, most Libs hate Pence more than Trump.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#5]
They clearly don't get how impeachment works or what it does.

I mean, two presidents have been impeached before, you'd think someone would point out what the results were.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He would have the same agenda and would likely be more competent and effective after a theoretical impeachment of Trump
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#7]
It does not matter who the president is as long as they are republican they are literally Hitler.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Anybody with an, R by their name is a nazi fascist racist misogynist homophobe.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The democrats want the Trump administration to step down and had the keys over to Hillary or preferably Obama

The daily winning, I'm still not tired of
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Pence has that for sale career politician look. He might play ball with the GOPe and dems.

I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. They forget Clinton stayed in despite an impeachment.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Those idiots wouldn't know what to do with themselves
if they weren't hating someone. If trump went away they will find
someone else to hate. Fuck all of them
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pence has that for sale career politician look.
View Quote
Race isn't for sale. 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have met several liberals that don't mind or actually like Trump but they loathe or are terrified of Pence.

The gays are scared shitless of Pence, they think he would put them in camps or something.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Trump doesn't have to worry about "the left." He needs to worry about the Republican establishment. They never liked him, and would be overjoyed to have Pence as president instead.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jesus the calls for impeachment are insane. Do they really hate Trump so much they will turn a blind eye to hating pence?
View Quote

Long term, cause and effect thinking isn't possible for liberals. Everything is anlaylyzed via a visceral and immediate emotional mindset.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Any R would be hated - imagine if it were Carly Fiorina , Sarah Palin, T Cruz, Ben Carson, Ran Paul.. take your pic
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trump doesn't have to worry about "the left." He needs to worry about the Republican establishment. They never liked him, and would be overjoyed to have Pence as president instead.
View Quote

they would, however the optics of the massive Trump rallies weren't lost on them compared to the much lower enthusiasm that rmoney had in 2012
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pence has that for sale career politician look record. He might play ball with is a part of the GOPe and plays well with the dems.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have met several liberals that don't mind or actually like Trump but they loathe or are terrified of Pence.

The gays are scared shitless of Pence, they think he would put them in camps or something.
View Quote

It's so retarded.

Fuck 'em, I hope Pence haunts their dreams.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Just a bunch of morons who think impeachment is just way to remove someone they don't like. They have no idea what the requirement or process are. It's just their latest pipe dream since none of the others worked out.. like faithless electors or getting justice Roberts to refuse to swear Trump in. Bunch of children desperate to get their way.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#24]
What the left really wants is to see both Trump and Pence gored and gutted and hanging on poles on Pennsylvania Avenue, so the people can come by and spit on their rotting carcasses. And then to see Hillary coronated as the new historic first woman liberal leftist President.

I have never seen the level of pure unadulterated hatred for ANY president in all my life (and I've been around for awhile). I know much of it is staged and choreographed, but it still serves to gin up hatred in ordinary people who see it and hear it. For me, it just reinforces my opinion of the left as the shittiest dregs of sub-humanity.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#25]
They think that they can get rid of both and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will move into the job.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#26]
They would until Pence was President.  Then they would be all over him like they are Trump.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:57:07 AM EDT
[#27]
They would be having the same tantrum no matter who was in there besides hillary. Trump is an oddity though with no political career to take apart. They have to impeach him because,well just because. He's a big meanie and said some bad things about rosie odonell and megan kelly, and made a comment about grabbing the P. Then there's the list of names they call him that end in "ist". 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anybody with an, R by their name is a nazi fascist racist misogynist homophobe.
View Quote

This is the correct answer they want a democrat period. One who will promise them the world not deliver and blame someone else.

Trump is of course a Nazi because he put a temporary ban on countries that advocate the total destruction of Israel a Jewish state.

But what do I know I haven't read revisionist History I still think Hitler and the Nazi party killed million of Jews.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm a staunch conservative, I would take Pence over Trump anytime.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#30]
They can have Pence in 2024   
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have never seen the level of pure unadulterated hatred for ANY president in all my life (and I've been around for awhile).
View Quote

How soon you forget.

There were plenty of people who hated the president from January 2009 to last month.
The difference is only that now the propaganda organs give anyone who opposes the president a platform and a megaphone.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#33]
I wonder how they think that they will impeach Trump with a Republican controlled congress, lol.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How soon you forget.

There were plenty of people who hated the president from January 2009 to last month.
The difference is only that now the propaganda organs give anyone who opposes the president a platform and a megaphone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen the level of pure unadulterated hatred for ANY president in all my life (and I've been around for awhile).

How soon you forget.

Oh, yes there were! But did we stage massive protests every few days? Did we try constantly to take him down in the news? Did we do all the shitty stuff the Dems are doing right now to torpedo him?

No.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No they'll try to impeach Trump and then kill or impeach Pence too.
View Quote
yep.

Imoeach, impugn, intimidate, eliminate.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Breaking... Trump will be dropping out soon.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Yes....until Pence would take over and then they would hate him.

Remember how they hated George Bush? Bush was more like Clinton than Trump, but they still hated him. When you are full of hate, it just needs a place to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top