Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 7:12:20 AM EDT
Common, we ALL saw this comming eventually. This will be the test that will show us what kind of man GW is. I wonder what DEFCON level we are at?
BrenLover
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:14:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm slightly surprised. But what shocks me is the way it was taken out. and I must admit its a brilliant plan. [}:(]

what a fucking tragedy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#3]
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed.  We are at war now.  The only question is with whom.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#4]
It is sad that there are so many possibilities as to who is responsible.  Maybe we should stop pissing off the whole world and mind our own business.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]We are at DEFCON 4 about 20 minutes ago[/b]

This will lead to a war.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Well what we definately dont want to do is take the Izzy's off their leash because of this or they will really stir the hornets nest. They have the nuke and I'm sure they would use it if they felt threatened sufficently.

We all saw this coming sooner or later, and what better time than during the 1st several months of a new admin, to take advantage of unexperienced persons when all is in transition.

Wonder what ol' Gore would have done?

BrenLover
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is sad that there are so many possibilities as to who is responsible.  Maybe we should stop pissing off the whole world and mind our own business.
View Quote

Or maybe the world should stop pissing US of and mind their own business.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Oly, I agree with you AND the the former. We need to go back to isolationism and only get involved in things that affect us/allies directly. Dump the UN, if other countries want to blast each other and it doesn't harm us let them go at it, dont send in aid or Peace keepers.

If someone fucks with us then use the full force of the Military to make an example of them.

As of now I am all for making the middle east a parking lot.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:46:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Ive been telling my wife this attack on the trade center for two years. I said it would happen with a plane. Didnt have any idea it would really have it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I think we all saw terrorism coming. This is on an unprecedented scale however. The amount of destruction, planning, and total disregard for human life is unprecedented.

We can't be isolationist, like the good old days. We buy oil from the Mid-East and cars from the Far-East, and other products everywhere in between. We sell food and other products all over the world. We can't not be involved in the world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Sadly, it doesn't surprise me.  As Americans we are arrogant and do our best to piss off people all over the world.  Our government is hated in many parts of the world.

However, nothing excuses this act of terrorism, and when we track it down to whomever was responsible I'm sure we'll start killing them post haste.  This is a prelude to war.

I said a prayer for the dead and the dying, and I hope you all do the same.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:52:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Just talked to some family on the Arizona-Mexico border and they said the border is on lock down!  They also said they are armed to the teeth and no one is getting into our country.  

It is about time......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top