Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 6:52:09 PM EDT
With sKerry shooting himself in the dick over his idiotic statement last night, and the Lame-Stream Media shitting themselves trying to apologize and explain his unexplainable actions, is it possible that the Dims are expressing their"Fear Of Success?"

Seems every time those retards get within a hair's breadth of the seat of power, they offer up a gigantic new government program to scare off taxpayers, or say something that reminds the public how they really want to destroy the country, or they burn down a church full of kids.

Then, when facing the accusations, they accuse the accuser in a grand feat of Freudian Projection.

Do they have "Performance Anxiety?" What is their major malfunction? I'll bet this little stunt and the attendant non-apology has cost them the election.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#1]
They're perpetually unhappy children who, even in their "Adult-hood" (Such as it is) are convinced that everyone else is wrong about just about everything and that THEY are better equiped to make decisions about life in this country based on the failures and dissapointments of their childhoods.

Understanding THAT makes the dims pretty easy to "understand"
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to agree with you on this one.  the only thing worse than our current batch of lame-duck, disingenuous republicans who steadfastly refuse to seal the border and talk straight with us about various issues is the democrats.
I agree with the moderate democrats on some things, and even would agree that kerry doesn't hate our troops and think they're unintelligent.
However, the democrats truly in charge of things, who are largely leftists, just don't get why they're even polling what they are.  It's our disgust with the republicans, and nothing else.  The democrats have little to offer, and much to be afraid of.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They're perpetually unhappy children who, even in their "Adult-hood" (Such as it is) are convinced that everyone else is wrong about just about everything and that THEY are better equiped to make decisions about life in this country based on the failures and dissapointments of their childhoods.

Understanding THAT makes the dims pretty easy to "understand"

EDIT
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#5]
If the Democrats control the country they would have no one to blame the problems on but themselves.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, people, that pretty much sews it for me... I was going to vote "Constitution Party" to make the Republiturds pay for fucking us over on the border issue, but just witnessing Kerry's nearly unimaginable stupidity, and the amazing churlishness of the LeftMachine Apologizers after he stepped on his schwanz, has me thinking that in one week, I'll be pulling the "R" lever, just to spite him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top