Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/22/2016 10:49:46 AM EDT
Years ago when people called him a Muslim, or at the very least a muslim sympathizer, they were often shouted down as 'crazy' with a follow up of, "He's a Christian!!!!"

Personally, I know he's not due to an interview  from when he was a Senator (which is probably impossible to find now) he did with a newspaper (I think it was a campus newspaper) asking him about his "faith". In the interview he stated that Christ is "not the only way to Heaven" and said He was a "good man" but wasn't "God".  Yeah, that's the exact opposite of what a Christian believes.

Anyhoo......do even the most ardent of libs even believe he's still a "Christian"?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL - not a chance in hades he is.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
He is a narcissist. He puts his own self worth above even God.

He has the most to prove to the muslims of the world seeking their favor and admiration because the 'Dreams of his Father' didn't really include him.

He hates America and all we represent because America stands in the way of him gaining that what he craves.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#3]
A lot of people believe he is.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree, he would elevate himself to 'god status' if he could.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Look at how he protect muslims....brings them in when they are not an asset to America...and does not destroy ISIS.

Obama is a muslim.

The muslim ideology hates America.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think anyone knows the nitty gritty details of his religious beliefs, including himself.

If he claims to be a Christian, he's a lousy one. If he claims to be a Muslim, he's a lousy one. If he claims to have no belief in a deity at all, he's not even good at that.

He's a politician. Any public statement regarding his faith is suspect by default. Everything that comes out of a politician's mouth is a lie until proven otherwise. You're never going to get his true beliefs. You're only going to hear what he thinks will benefit him politically, or at the very least will not harm him politically.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, he says he is a Christian, and that is good enough for me. He would never lie, I mean it is not like he was raised in a culture, a society, in which it is acceptable to obfuscate, lie, and shield ones true intentions.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Black liberation theologist with Islamic roots.

basically America is bad and needs to be punished. Islam is doing bad things because of America.

White people are the debil and all the problems in minority communities are directly the fault of whitey. The same for why ISIS is angry.

read it, learn it, understand dear leader.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Believe has nothing to do with it.

They will say it when it is politically expedient.

They will not say it when it is not politically expedient.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree, he would elevate himself to 'god status' if he could.
View Quote

Caligula did it, so there is a precedent.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Politicians religious views are fluid.  They only believe in power.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I love to watch that fucker squirm as i shoved some thick cut bacon into his cum-dumpster.

Ill watch to see if he spits or swallows...THEN ill make my decision.

BACON= Muslim litmus paper
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I find that slightly shocking.  You really have to intentionally look the other way at so many things to hold that position.

I guess you have to have been raised with zero knowledge of Christianity.  Even those raised in the Church who left have to have at least enough knowledge to see through him.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#14]
If he were what he claims, wouldnt there have been a bit of fuss because muslims dont like apostates?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#15]
FBHO
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#16]
still?

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Look at how he protect muslims....brings them in when they are not an asset to America...and does not destroy ISIS.

Obama is a muslim.

View Quote

he's not a muslim. he's a godless communist.

any favoring muslims he does is because he thinks doing so will damage the current order and speed along it's replacement with his commie wet dream
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#18]
No, he's either

A) a practicing Muslim

or

B) an Atheist Dhimmi

I personally think he thinks he is a god, Narcisism is a mental disease, and he only dabbles in religion when it suits his agenda or makes him look good on tv.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#19]
He is a Burger King Christian.............he likes it his way.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't think anyone knows the nitty gritty details of his religious beliefs, including himself.

If he claims to be a Christian, he's a lousy one. If he claims to be a Muslim, he's a lousy one. If he claims to have no belief in a deity at all, he's not even good at that.

He's a politician. Any public statement regarding his faith is suspect by default. Everything that comes out of a politician's mouth is a lie until proven otherwise. You're never going to get his true beliefs. You're only going to hear what he thinks will benefit him politically, or at the very least will not harm him politically.
View Quote

I think that is pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

he had been attending a Black Liberation Theology Church for more than 20 years. Their view of Christianity is skewed - to be polite. The Reverend Wright, is supposedly a Christian minister. I doubt much of what he preached could be found in a normal Bible.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn't matter what people believe. Ultimately, it's between him and God.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He has the most to prove to the muslims of the world seeking their favor and admiration because the 'Dreams of his Father' didn't really include him.

He hates America and all we represent because America stands in the way of him gaining that what he craves.
View Quote

and that would be a world Caliphate.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

he had been attending a Black Liberation Theology Church for more than 20 years. Their view of Christianity is skewed - to be polite. The Reverend Wright, is supposedly a Christian minister. I doubt much of what he preached could be found in a normal Bible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'm saying that until it's proven otherwise, he only attended that church for more than 20 years for calculated political reasons. I'm serious - it would not surprise me the least bit to learn that he doesn't truly believe the teachings of a church he attended for 20 years.

I'm telling you, none of us really knows. I'm not even sure he knows. I doubt he gives it much thought, outside of what it does (or did) for him politically to get him to where he is today.

And yeah, I'm that cynical.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

They would be real fucking stupid

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#27]
It doesn't matter to me. Plenty of atheists know the difference between right and wrong and plenty of religious people do not. The fact that the Heer trooped all over Europe and Africa wearing belt buckles that said God was with them did not make it so.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:37:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

any favoring muslims he does is because he thinks doing so will damage the current order and speed along it's replacement with his commie wet dream
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama is a muslim.

bingo !

we have a winner .
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#30]
He went to that hate-whitey megachurch for a long time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#31]
he's as christian as alot on this site.He is most definitely an atheist  his love of islam is a cultural fascination, mulatto guilt, comfort, ignorance, and reverse racism.  

I grew up in the south we learn to love the individual and dislike a group.  Obama uses everything for his own gain . individuals groups, religion, miracles, and tragedy.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#32]
His Dad Frank Marshall Davis was a huge commie and commies are atheists. They are flooding Western Society with muzzies because they need workers and
don't really care what country they are from.  Abortion has killed too many people to replace the baby boomers. There's a now hiring sign on every block around here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No, he's either

A) a practicing Muslim

or

B) an Atheist Dhimmi

I personally think he thinks he is a god, Narcisism is a mental disease, and he only dabbles in religion when it suits his agenda or makes him look good on tv.  
View Quote

You left out the possibility that he is a practicing Muslim employing Taqiyya, the Muslim practice of lying and even breaking Sharia law to act against an enemy of Islam.

From Wikipedia:
"There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being Taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#34]
FPNI
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

basically America is bad and needs to be punished. Islam is doing bad things because of America.

White people are the debil and all the problems in minority communities are directly the fault of whitey. The same for why ISIS is angry.

View Quote

I agree completely.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#36]
I can only view him through the lens of his own works.  And that view is fairly unflattering if one professes to be Christian.  He's seemingly openly hostile to the Church most of the time.  When he does engage the Church it's always on the topic of some secular concern that he's trying to mobilize believers to support.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#37]
He was born by Muslims.

He was bred by Muslims.

He has been supported by Muslims.

He has supported Muslims.

I've been assured by a number of folks here, that he is somehow, not a Muslim.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:03:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He was born by Muslims.

He was bred by Muslims.

He has been supported by Muslims.

He has supported Muslims.

I've been assured by a number of folks here, that he is somehow, not a Muslim.
View Quote

I was born by Christians
I was bred by Christians
I was raised by Christians
I have been (and continue to be) supported by Christians
I have (and continue to) support Christians.

Rest assured however, that I am emphatically not a Christian.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I agree completely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree completely.

I mostly agree, but would add that a large part of what he worships and appreciates is himself.  

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Precisely......... He is the ultimate opportunist, with allegiance to none but himself....... Why his acolytes can't see this is beyond me

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's about as good a summation as it gets really.

I was thinking he's not a Muslim but carries deep sympathy for them because of his father.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama is a muslim.

Don't make the mistake of thinking there are no Godless Communists.  There are some.  Islamic, Jewish, Hindu and Christian.  Communism comes in different flavors of Bull Shit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I love to watch that fucker squirm as i shoved some thick cut bacon into his cum-dumpster.

Ill watch to see if he spits or swallows...THEN ill make my decision.

BACON= Muslim litmus paper
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He is a Burger King Christian.............he likes it his way.
View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#47]
The "church" he went to for 20 years with the racist pastor is not Christian.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Obama is a RADICAL muslim.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Still......... I never have.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#50]
I do not believe he's a Christian.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top