Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/1/2011 7:52:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2011 3:18:01 AM EST by Stinky_Zero]
I know dogs do but I have no experience with other animals. My dog barks at things and flexes run muscles in her sleep.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:55:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2011 7:55:50 PM EST by 0311Hoosier]
My GF thinks so.

She said her dog always barked and wagged his tail while sleeping. Surely he was defeating huge nasty wild dogs, and collecting giant piles of rabbits.

ETA: To answer your question, she is "positive" that her cats do too. It's science.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:55:28 PM EST
Dogs can't look up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:02:25 PM EST
Yeah, she lays there twitching it up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:03:08 PM EST
Originally Posted By 0311Hoosier:
My GF thinks so.

She said her dog always barked and wagged his tail while sleeping. Surely he was defeating huge nasty wild dogs, and collecting giant piles of rabbits.

ETA: To answer your question, she is "positive" that her cats do too. It's science.

I know dogs dream I was more curious about cats. I just added horses because, well they are horses, they are huge animals.

If a horse moved around as much as my dog when dreaming, I would bet they tear some stuff up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:03:32 PM EST
My cat dreams of killing me in my sleep. I'm pretty sure that all cats do this.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:05:00 PM EST
My wife's cats dream, just watch, the wiskers twich, often they will reach for something and flex the paws.

I know nothing about horses
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:05:19 PM EST
Cats definitely dream. My cats used to twitch all the time while they slept. Never made vocal sounds like my dog though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:09:04 PM EST
Originally Posted By cavscouty:
Dogs can't look up.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:09:36 PM EST
The smarter horses can dream,heard a few do it.

The REAL smart ones are the ones you have to watch out for.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:11:17 PM EST
I sincerely doubt it. All horses care about is eating, fucking and sleeping. I' m dead serious about this. If you want money turned into shit then buy a horse. I'm the poor fucker that gets to clean stalls after these bitches. I don't even get to fuck the horse chicks I work for.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:12:35 PM EST
Yes, why even sub atomic particles dream
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:14:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By Badass03:
Dogs can't look up.

Don't think I'm right or did you get something in your eye?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:14:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
I sincerely doubt it. All horses care about is eating, fucking and sleeping. I' m dead serious about this. If you want money turned into shit then buy a horse. I'm the poor fucker that gets to clean stalls after these bitches. I don't even get to fuck the horse chicks I work for.

poetry.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:16:18 PM EST
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:16:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By MattyMattel:
The smarter horses can dream,heard a few do it.

The REAL smart ones are the ones you have to watch out for.

No kidding..I've worked at horse tracks.....and some of those sob's take some work to outwit...

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:17:40 PM EST
You could probably monitor their brains during sleep and find out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:19:33 PM EST
Go work at a TB farm around here. You'll think differently.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:19:38 PM EST
Do robots dream?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:20:25 PM EST

This is more reliable than Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:21:18 PM EST
Do cats' what dream? Their scratching post?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:21:42 PM EST
Dogs can't look up.

My dog can look up, she can even look behind herself. (She can even lick her behind, but we don't need to go there)
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:21:57 PM EST
Dogs can't look up.

I am testing this because I have found that my dog can't look up past about 6 feet.

My dog can see my next door neighbor on his porch (first floor). He can hear the people on the 3rd floor when they are on their porch but cannot look up to see them, he always looks for them at ground level.

He can also recognize when someone is at the front door and he goes to investigate. He can recognize when someone is at the window, or the neighbor is banging on the common wall. He cannot look up when the guy upstairs jumps up and down on my ceiling, he runs around like he can't figure out where the sound is coming from.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:22:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By JBlitzen:
Yeah, she lays there twitching it up.

I actually remember once or twice when she seemed to be having a nightmare, and was freaking out in her sleep so bad that I went over and petted her to calm her down, still in her sleep. Never seen that before. Maybe some memory of the shelter or before.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:25:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2011 8:26:15 PM EST by AFITLewis]
Oldie but goodie. Never gets old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqrhZW9xIrY
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:25:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By MattyMattel:
Go work at a TB farm around here. You'll think differently.

http://www.mannsquarterhorses.com/opie.html

I work at a farm with a horse from this lineage as well as from other notable horses. I think I should be qualified.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:25:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By sigp226:

This is more reliable than Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:26:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By kelone:
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

But they don't look behind themselves if you're quiet.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:27:59 PM EST
I've witnessed cats make sound, body movement and twitch whiskers while they sleep. Similar conduct with dogs.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:31:00 PM EST
I think it would be a safe assumption that all mammals dream.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:31:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By CombatMP:
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

Get up behind them real quick like throw their legs in your waders and go to town.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:32:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By 4v50:
I've witnessed cats make sound, body movement and twitch whiskers while they sleep. Similar conduct with dogs.

same here, and flex the paws while dreaming. It's pretty funny.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:33:43 PM EST

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:35:47 PM EST
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

Get up behind them real quick like throw their legs in your waders and go to town.

You're a baaaaaad man.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:36:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By Stinky_Zero:
Dogs can't look up.

My dog can look up, she can even look behind herself. (She can even lick her behind, but we don't need to go there)

Why do dogs lick their balls?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:36:32 PM EST
Dogs can't look up.

Has she ever told you what she has seen?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:40:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By sigp226:
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

You're a baaaaaad man.

I just laughed and spilled beer on my computer. Your going to hell
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:40:20 PM EST
Go down to the supermarket and get a big fat steak.

Guarantee your dog will look up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:25:24 PM EST
Who would sleep with a horse? Whats next? Cows?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:32:39 PM EST
They dream bro.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:38:41 PM EST
Possessive/plural fail
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:49:13 PM EST

Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:51:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By ElectricSheep556:

Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

Hahhaa ok I fucking lost it and died laughing. I was waiting for you to jump in here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:59:00 PM EST

Funny I have to beat them off with a stick.. I guess I must have picked the better way to make a living off the horse chicks..
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:59:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By Cowboy1967:

Funny I have to beat them off with a stick.. I guess I must have picked the better way to make a living off the horse chicks..

DO tell
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:09:45 PM EST

DO tell

Just look at the avatar man.. I easily have the dirtiest job in the industry and yet the crazy bitches throw them selves at me.. I just don't get it!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:12:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By AFITLewis:
Oldie but goodie. Never gets old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqrhZW9xIrY

Thats the oldest video on the web and it still absolutely kills me every time. I cant understand how the dog can run that long and not wake up sooner!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:19:56 PM EST

DO tell

Just look at the avatar man.. I easily have the dirtiest job in the industry and yet the crazy bitches throw them selves at me.. I just don't get it!!

Your my hero! Gonna go to school to be a farrier in addition to business (almost done) cnc machining, welding, heavy diesel tech, cdl, and heavy equipment operator. Career college guy hell yes!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:30:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By 0311Hoosier:
My GF thinks so.

I know dogs dream I was more curious about cats. I just added horses because, well they are horses, they are huge animals.

If a horse moved around as much as my dog when dreaming, I would bet they tear some stuff up.

I have a horse sized dog(not really, but he is huge, 170lbs) and he dreams like a mo-fo. Barks, bites, runs and jumps in his dreams. It can be funny or scary sometimes.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:42:24 PM EST
Horses dream. Moreover, they have dirty dreams.

Parrots dream too. Ours is chirping in his sleep to himself right now.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:54:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By Hydguy:
Do robots dream?

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top