User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 7:46:49 PM EDT
Yes? No?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I thnk so.  The dems don't like him, but they don't hate him enough to stop it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes, the left is setting up the next guy/gal that gets selected for slaughter.

What are the odds of Bush making it a female or minority (or both) to please the Left?

I just hope to hell neither of his choices become another Souter. He has a damn good opportunity to shape the court as we would like to see.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thnk so.  The dems don't like him, but they don't hate him enough to stop it.

Looks like Bush played a good game in choosing Roberts. Quiet enough choice who doesn't have any outrageous background for the Left to contest. He seems firmly set to the right, let's hope (if confirmed) he rules that way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Roberts gets in....the next one's gonna be a doozy if GW puts in a true conservative.

HH
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Roberts gets in....the next one's gonna be a doozy if GW puts in a true conservative.

HH

Why not give Bork another try?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes, the left is setting up the next guy/gal that gets selected for slaughter.

Exactly! What about Janice Rogers Brown...a true pro-gun conservative.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top