Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 4:56:35 AM EDT
i did not want to highjack another posters thread, but somthing struck me differently as i read the note....., the word "SOLE"

""Alliant Techsystems Inc., the Edina-based munitions maker that is the U.S. Army's sole supplier of bullets, said Thursday it can't keep up with demand from the Army, which is rising to its highest level since the Vietnam War.

The streamlining of military contractors not only has left Alliant as the sole small-caliber ammo producer, it has also left General Dynamics Corp. as the sole gunpowder supplier for making those bullets.""

my thoughts are, what a target of opportunity for our imbeded terrorists, i say "imbeded" simply because i believe that Muslim terrorists and their "tools of choice" are being harbored by the mosques scattered around this great land of ours..., in fact, i know of one under surveillance in Mo. !!

food for thought, for certain.., do any of you think about what targets terrorists might hit in your area ?? it is time to look around & pay attention & be alert !! i believe we are going to get hurt/attacked by terrorists in our cities, it's just a mater of time.., does the lawyer in Oregon have other bags of detonators stashed in his area ? is there a Muslim lawer in your city ?

have a great day the rest of your life !!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:02:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Read it?!

Hell, we had one* posting here.

*Allegedly - he's going to trial soon. But he was a US serviceman with sympathies for the enemy. More of a traitor than a terrorist, really.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:04:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
What, you mean like that RebelGrey guy (from WA state) or whatever his name was?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:51:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Arfcom is unclean. They will be denied entrance to paradise.

...and most arfcomers would be willing to help them find out.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
The biggest "terrorist" - those that threaten our very Constitution - have their very own web site which we refer to as DU.

The others would be wasting their time reading though all the cross postings from DU to here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:58:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Makes you wonder if they would continue to visit if they knew the outside of each server hosting the site was rubbed with pig fat every day?

How about if there were random images of pigs, ham breakfasts with bacon, and pork chops placed on each page?  Could they surf it then?

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:03:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Hell, I heard the servers were cooled with pig blood.

Pork fat rules!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:06:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Terrorists OFTEN seek the wisdom of FAT ASS KEYBOARD COMMANDO LOSERS!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:08:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Do You Ever Wonder If The Terrorists Read This Forum ??  

No and I don't care !
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:35:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Home-growns most certainly do.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:35:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The biggest "terrorist" - those that threaten our very Constitution - have their very own web site which we refer to as DU.

The others would be wasting their time reading though all the cross postings from DU to here.

Yep!
Paul if you think about it the terrorists and the Dems have the same interests.
They both want kerry in office.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#13]
What kind of information would they be able to gather from reading these posts?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

hegh i resmble that remark with out the fat ass
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes you wonder if they would continue to visit if they knew the outside of each server hosting the site was rubbed with pig fat every day?

How about if there were random images of pigs, ham breakfasts with bacon, and pork chops placed on each page?  Could they surf it then?

Add plenty of BOTD pics out in the open, and I think we'll be safe.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:54:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'm not talking about al-Q, but some Taliban Johnny wannabe.

john walker was al quaida, and took part in the nearly 18 hour torture and interrogation of John Michael Spann.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#17]
WTF would they bother? They can get the 'horses mouth' from www.Janes.com or just about any military or government information website.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#18]
This is justification for more BOTD.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Under homeland security guidelines many of the people that post here are considered possible domestic terrorists. The feds, mjtf, state doj, and agent provocateurs participate on this board to draw out those who express dissention against the current administration so that these individuals may be monitored and possibly placed under investigation.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Under homeland security guidelines many of the people that post here are considered possible domestic terrorists. The feds, mjtf, state doj, and agent provocateurs participate on this board to draw out those who express dissention against the current administration so that these individuals may be monitored and possibly placed under investigation.

They can't touch my ass! I'm 3,000 miles away in a different jurisdiction…

Andy
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I think some post here occasionally.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

Your country is almost a virtual police state.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

Your country is almost a virtual police state.

You reckon…? No way jose  .

Andy
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Like ay web-site I don't post anything I wouldn't want my wife, kids, friends, Priest or worst enemy reading or seeing.  

Since he was 12th Cav in VN, I doubt my occasional flowery language bothers my Priest.  I can assume that the gov knows what I post here and gets a good laugh over most of the stuff here.  So much for friends and family.

For non-friendlies, I don't post anything (anywhere) that was classified when I first learned it even if I am sure it has been declassified.  Or anything that if disemminated may add up to useful information.  Which seems to be the common practise here, not posting useful information.

I just wonder how the pics of my sisters in laws keep  showing up over at PB in the BOTD forum.

In any case isn't Alliant part of Raytheon not GD? as if that's not really trivia.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

You forget....James Bond and Felix Lighter are good friends.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

You forget....James Bond and Felix Lighter are good friends.

…Ah Mr Bond, I've been expecting you.... .

Andy
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, if they do, they can all BITE ME.

Or in the words of the Prez "Bring it on."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top