Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 3:57:18 PM EDT
I'll hit polls on here but not post because I don't want to read through pages of posts before I post.

I always like answering the poll (voting) and then finding out that my answer was a popular one, it's almost like having the right answer to a test.

Anyone else like getting "the right answer" on the GD Polls whether they're important or silly?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTP
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't believe in going with the flow just because. Thats a sheep mentality.

When I hit a poll I put down my opinion, if its the majorities good, if not oh well, this isn't a popularity contest.

Sometimes I'll review my decision if its overwhelmingly voted against, but it isn't about saying the same thing everyone else says.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
No.

Most here consider me an asshole.  Thus why would I care what others think.

Your comments sound like a sheeple.  "Oh goodie I can have my choice validated by the heard"
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
A thread on polls - and NO POLL?!??!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#5]
You fail do to no poll.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Bah, I knew I would word this wrong.  I'm not talking about a sheep mentality and "going with the heard".

It's just about getting an answer right, if you've ever taken an online multiple choice test, selecting your answer and then clicking to see the results.  That's the way the polls feel as you don't see the results before hand.  It's more of a formatting thing with the polls I guess is what I'm getting at.  Kind of like having to answer before you can see the answer.....

Not necessarily a right or wrong or majority rule thing...
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I like pie
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I like pie

Yep and that is usually option E
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top