Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 8/26/2022 3:17:07 PM EDT
read below i guess :(  don't buy any solvent trap or components get rid of it all or the boat thing..

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#1]
In on this one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Godspeed

Fuck feds and anyone who empowers them
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
In!

Not sure what you mean by this?

I have a family am a father and it was coop or 40+ years.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
In!

I have a family am a father and it was coop or 40+ years.

I think he means cooperate or do 40 years.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Watch out, soda bottles are next.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
You sir are correct! I'm 42... do the math
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah okay, that makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nick Logan here Convicted Customer Service Rep for DM. I was convicted of Conspiracy to Manufacturer Firearms and Deal in Firearms without a license.  

Two things: ATF and DOJ AUSA'S consider solvent traps silencers based on my testimony.  
View Quote

So it was cool working for a company that was trying to sell a legal product in accordance with the law that poked the bear but once the man came at you you became their snitch?

Thanks for your service to our ATF overlords I guess.  

I can't explain until limitations expire on how that came to be please read between the lines.. 5 years..    I almost fell on my own sword for our cause but I had the forethought to see if I did it would have been for nothing.  I also about killed myself too this has been a really hard road.   They are willing to break all the rules/law and not play by them to win.

Two:   ATF lead agent told me" At least we didn't shoot your dog". I have a family am a father and it was coop or 40+ years.  No one at my company knew or thought this was illegal but according to "them" it is. There was no need for an armed SWAT team in the highest level body armor they have to enter my home like they did. I took the remote job a part-time job. I'm IT.   3 years probation with an 18-month sentence so if I'm violated I get 5 years.   I'm a family man I have children and a wife.  We are normal people!

I'm on probation and have to be careful what I say so I hope you all understand.   Solvent Traps, FRT triggers ect anyone who owns them and they have DOCUMENTED evidence that you do via credit card,money orders ect they will come after you.    Please don't have them at your house like I did thinking they were legal...

#Extortion
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Tagged.

I’m genuinely sorry for what happened to you. Hopefully I’m in before the people who think you deserved it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#10]
What is this? Some kind of scare tactic?
Let them come. I hope they send family men.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
FATF
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I feel like this post is probably just going to make your life more difficult, but thanks for taking the time to share your side of the story and for giving a warning to others. Sorry you had to go through all that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Greetings fellow non-firearms firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#14]
COC your local fed
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I almost posted something more harsh, but didn't.  "May your chains rest lightly..." is one thing, except your testimony dumped chains on the rest of us too.  Which is quite detailed and enthusiastic testimony for a stay-at-home CSR that never touched the product.  Hopefully better legal minds than you or I can use the Bruen ruling to attack the 2A side of this, and the EPA ruling to attack the administrative side of this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's how the system worked for me.    Couldn't afford a real attorney besides my father who is one but not federal and out of state and on his advice got a Federal public defender who on my first contact call with him told me I'm guilty..  Agreed to all that ASUS wanted..   I was on pretrial probation release. with my house as collateral $10000 bond.  Your basicly on probation without being on probation they won't call it that but you gotta report. I didn't know this until I had to do it such BS basically convicted before being convicted..   Outcome 50% reduction in sentence for cooperation no prison time and can move on with my life if I complete my probation with no violations(which can be made hard if you have someone who may want you to fail)  

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I feel like this post is probably just going to make your life more difficult, but thanks for taking the time to share your side of the story and for giving a warning to others. Sorry you had to go through all that.
View Quote

If he's already sentenced talking about it won't hurt unless there is some specific gag order.... That being said everyone here now hates him.

Wish he could have got a real lawyer so he didn't get railroaded so hard.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]
"Highest level body armor they have."

The only thing I read between the lines is you gave up hundreds of thousands of otherwise law abiding citizens to cut a deal.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Copy/paste or first hand post? Perhaps don't answer this...
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Two things: ATF and DOJ AUSA'S consider solvent traps silencers based on my testimony.
View Quote
Posting this sentence on this site was a terrible idea.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
OST....before the lock.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#24]
"ATF and DOJ AUSA'S consider solvent traps silencers based on my testimony. "

They can "consider" all they want but it it the legislation that matters.

Has any owner of a solvent trap ( un-modified ) been convicted of possession of a silencer ?

Regarding your testimony - if you admitted INTENT to commit an offense relating to silencers - I cannot help you. But your intent does nothing to show the intent of anybody else in possession of a solvent trap.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't care how I look anymore.  If I did I sure wouldn't post on it.  I don't like what happened at all.   nuff said I guess I could go on and on but without being able to tell my whole story everyone will always think I'm benedict arnold
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#26]
And you can't possess firearms currently I take it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I had several solvent traps myself
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't care how I look anymore.  If I did I sure wouldn't post on it.  I don't like what happened at all.   nuff said I guess I could go on and on but without being able to tell my whole story everyone will always think I'm benedict arnold
View Quote

Cause you are.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then why make this post now?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nick Logan here Convicted Customer Service Rep for DM. I was convicted of Conspiracy to Manufacturer Firearms and Deal in Firearms without a license.  

Two things: ATF and DOJ AUSA'S consider solvent traps silencers based on my testimony.   I can't explain until limitations expire on how that came to be please read between the lines.. 5 years..    I almost fell on my own sword for our cause but I had the forethought to see if I did it would have been for nothing.  I also about killed myself too this has been a really hard road.   They are willing to break all the rules/law and not play by them to win.

Two:   ATF lead agent told me" At least we didn't shoot your dog". I have a family am a father and it was coop or 40+ years.  No one at my company knew or thought this was illegal but according to "them" it is. There was no need for an armed SWAT team in the highest level body armor they have to enter my home like they did. I took the remote job a part-time job. I'm IT.   3 years probation with an 18-month sentence so if I'm violated I get 5 years.   I'm a family man I have children and a wife.  We are normal people!

I'm on probation and have to be careful what I say so I hope you all understand.   Solvent Traps, FRT triggers ect anyone who owns them and they have DOCUMENTED evidence that you do via credit card,money orders ect they will come after you.    Please don't have them at your house like I did thinking they were legal...

I ONLY WORKED FOR DM FOR 3 MONTHS in 2019..  They were open since 2017 with website.  My raid took place May of 2021

#Extortion
View Quote
Did you even hire a attorney? I assume  by your statement about "my testimony" that is how you cooperated for a plea deal ?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#31]
This was just posted in the other thread about DM..

BREAKING: ATF caught on video harassing innocent American
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Youre gunna get a lot of hate based on the way you worded the above

That said I remember when it was unfolding and you were posting in the Diversified thread

Seems like you got shafted pretty good over it all. Hate that for you man
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many people were convicted?

How many people took a deal?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Yes I typed something up in reply to that also.  I wanted to be clear to help people NOT get into the situation I got into.   We sold over 5000 of them. 1.2 million worth

Quoted:
This was just posted in the other thread about DM..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr40Rj-9epI
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Nick,
           Sorry the federal government thugs put you through this shit. It could have been any of us and I think in the near future it will be a lot more of us. I’m sure if we saw and heard everything you said or did regarding this event most would point out things you shouldn’t have done or done differently. But we weren’t the ones actually there facing the actual real threat, with actual real consequences. It’s a lot easier reading this on your couch.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

In Illinois?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Here we go.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might as well just call them silencers at this point, right?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Pete this is TOTALLY it..  I Was with the crowd before..  
Quoted:
Nick,
           Sorry the federal government thugs put you through this shit. It could have been any of us and I think in the near future it will be a lot more of us. I’m sure if we saw and heard everything you said or did regarding this event most would point out things you shouldn’t have done or done differently. But we weren’t the ones actually there facing the actual real threat, with actual real consequences. It’s a lot easier reading this on your couch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Fellow codefendant Nick Logan served as Diversified Machine’s customer support, receiving emails from customers, the document states. Ridenour and Logan referred to their kits as “solvent traps” to hopefully avoid law enforcement’s detection, the document states.

“Diversified Machine business was an online business only; Ridenour shipped silencer kits and parts to customers nationwide,” the agreement states.
View Quote

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay-city/2022/05/michigan-man-pleads-to-federal-crime-of-selling-1-million-in-illegal-gun-silencers-online.html
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#42]
hahaaha  yeah in IL...  don't you think I'm just as 2A as most of you!!!   Just trapped in a NON 2A state with no way out.

Quoted:

In Illinois?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm sorry to hear this.

But not sure what Electroconvulsive Therapy has to do with it?  You mentioned it a couple times.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#44]
in as fuck!
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Ok so good lucky with the rest of the thread and feel free to flame me..  I know I DID for a long time standing up on a bucket with a noose around my own neck in my garage.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#46]
tagged
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh I'm in this bitch
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I thought there was something about oil filters being considered "silencers".  What makes a solvent trap so dangerous compared to an oil filter?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Eventually the ATF is going to fuck around again with the wrong person, and find out. Like Waco. Except they might not be facing religious fanatics with no training composed mostly of women and children.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#50]
"Two things: ATF and DOJ AUSA'S consider solvent traps silencers based on my testimony"

So you're the one to blame for the ATF's BS with form 1s?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top