Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2002 6:51:46 AM EDT
president Bush deathly sick. All captured suspects are Saudis.
Do we nuke Arabia? Use conventional weapons and then occupy the country to use as we see fit?
Do we believe their leaders when they say they had no previous knowledge of the attack and do not condone it?
What would or should we do?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:00:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Six months after the bombing, [b]why[/b] are there any Saudi leaders left alive to continue lying?

Paralysis of action got the United States down again?

Then I can only assume that Vice-President Cheney and Secretary of Defense Rumsfield were killed in the initial bombing, and that limp-wristed Colin Powell is directing America's military response on his own.

Sounds just like him. To do nothing.

Eric The(ButHe'sAlmostGotThatPalestinianStateThingWorkedOut!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Nuke 'em 'til they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark.
[sniper]

P3[pyro][^][heavy]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[sniper]

P3[pyro][^][heavy]
View Quote

I just spit out my pancake because I laughed so hard at this one![puke]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Saudi Arabia has grand visions of being a world leader?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I couldn't agree more!!!

Unfortunately the "leadership" would have to do a lot of looking to find the balls to do then what should have been done 9/12/01!!

Grandpa, where was Saudia Arabia?  Were there people there?  You mean Arabs were dumb enough to attack America?  No wonder they no longer exist!  Hope to have that exchange with my grandkids one day.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#7]
One question --- Who do you want to maintain what's left of the oil fields after the nukes have hit, or are you planning on selling your gas-drinking 4x4's and getting "econo-mobiles"?
[:\]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Don’t know, don’t care.  Since I live maybe 20 miles from DC, I’m sure I’d be having other things to think about.  At least I live upwind.

Any SMART terrorist would set off a nuclear device alone the West coast to maximize the damage cause by the radioactive fallout.  Something like the University of California at Berkley would be an ideal target for a SMART terrorist.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#9]
So, Tiger Claw you want to let "them" do whatever they want so we can have the oil?  Sounds very PC to me.  In case you are unaware of it, most SA oil goes to Europe.  Russia has similar reserves so I think maybe you are overly concerned.  

Hell, nuke the Saudis and TAKE the oil as war reparations.  Works for me!
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Father and son visiting the World trade center memorial 2020...

"Dad, what was the World Trade Center?"

"It was a huge building complex, a Center of World commerce son."

"Dad, where did it go?"

"it was destroyed by Arab terrorists son."

"Dad, What are Arabs?"

Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, MickeyMouse, there was no PC intended in my question. My thought was that we overwhelm them with conventional forces; I think use of nukes in that situation is overkill.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Father and son visiting the World trade center memorial 2020...

"Dad, what was the World Trade Center?"

"It was a huge building complex, a Center of World commerce son."

"Dad, where did it go?"

"it was destroyed by Arab terrorists son."

"Dad, What are Arabs?"

View Quote

ROFLMAO!!

That's quality!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
One question --- Who do you want to maintain what's left of the oil fields after the nukes have hit, or are you planning on selling your gas-drinking 4x4's and getting "econo-mobiles"?
View Quote

We could empty all the prisons, give the prisoners radiation suits and tell them that if they put in a full day of work in the oil fields they  get fed.

ARH

Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[sniper]

P3[pyro][^][heavy]
View Quote

I like the way you think.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dunno what you're talking about, TClaw. My VW does 35mpg at 65, and 25 at 115. Seats two people, a large dog, a ferret and a small beercooler.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

The fallout wasn't bad enough to keep Japan from being occupied in 1945.

It wouldn't take more than a B2 of nukes: one each for Mecca and Riyadh, and a few more for any places the Saudis might have their missiles.  The oil fields shouldn't be out of operation for more than six months.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

We could empty all the prisons, give the prisoners radiation suits and tell them that if they put in a full day of work in the oil fields they  get fed.

ARH

View Quote
 ARH for president![bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#19]
"May the blood of the unwashed stain the glass ridden sands of the once holy city of Mecca."
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#20]
After we nuke Mecca, build a large hog farm on it; tended by women, of course.  Export radioactive pork to any POW camps we run with moslems as inmates.  Pork should be the ONLY food provided!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top