Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2002 8:25:47 PM EDT
Several times I've seen a banner ad while posting, and then tried to go back to find the banner ad. I the spend a great deal of time reloading the page hoping the banner ad I saw comes up again so I can click through to the advertiser. Is there any page or directory that links to your advertisors? I think I would frequent such a page often.

Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Ditto!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Right below the banners is Information, under that is: (drum roll please)

Distributors/Manufactures/Links

Right above the banners is : Membership/EE/[b]Industry Forums[/b] (w/ links to all advertisers in each forum)/Range Locator/Calendar/Sore/Advertise

[b]Literacy[/b], while it's now an option in pubic schools, in real life it's considered a necessary skill! :)

Mike

PS - told one of my 15 year twins to "[b]use his brain or lose it[/b]" a few months ago when he asked me "Who fought in the Civil War?", hell his Great/Great/Great/Great grandpaw and uncle built rifles for the Confederacy at the Bonham and Fannin Co. TX. armourys. #$&%!! Their in the 9th grade for goodness sakes. [b]IMHO the dumbing down of America is smashing success[/b]. I may be an asshole, but that kind of crap really caps my pistol. Everyone nowdays expects to get something for nuthin, when I was brought up ya didn't wait for a handout you went out and got it yourself or did without!
Sorry, if I have offended for the older I get the less tolerant I seem to become.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Now Now Mr. Wilson.....

Be kind...

You might want to edit you response or at least add a smiley!!

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, what mercurus proposed is different than the list mr_wilson is refering to. A banner/'site supporter list would be very beneficial.  Not all of our supporters have banners and not all have Industry forums.  Supporting those who help support this 'site is a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top