Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 4:14:54 PM EDT
Grilled Pork Loin, marinated in olive oil, with
Cavanders Spice and garlic salt. I've got corn on the cob and grilled mushrooms(in Italian dressing) on the side. Baked potatoes and french bread.

What else is on for Sunday night? Is it feast or MRE's. [?]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'm going to Sizzler tonight. Steak and all you can eat shrimp sure sound good right about now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I did T-Bone Porterhouse steaks, Baked potatoes and mushroom gravy.......green salad on the side.

HEAVEN!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife is making turkey with all the fixins!  This place smells so good.  

I guess she wants to get lucky tonight. A fully belly, shot the new gun, worked some dogs, seems like all that is left is to get some. [sex]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]
... I'm letting Buca di Beppo do the cooking tonight.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Beef flavored Top Ramen, thrown in are chunks of Spam. Ahh life of a single unemployed guy. I did go grocery shopping though, but don't feel like cooking anything that takes more than 2 steps.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
just had a nice baked chicken, mash potato's, gravy, stuffing, mixed veggies with lots of salt on the platefull. washed down by 16 oz. of cold whole milk.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Grilled Pork Loin, marinated in olive oil, with
Cavanders Spice and garlic salt. I've got corn on the cob and grilled mushrooms(in Italian dressing) on the side. Baked potatoes and french bread.

What else is on for Sunday night? Is it feast or MRE's. [?]
View Quote

You're just a damn sadist, aren't you?!!!!!

Gloat, gloat, gloat!

Those baked potatoes were probably underdone.....and you ran out of butter.....! And you had no sour creme! OH, PLEASE!!!!!! Tell me it was so!

Aarghhh! Hope you're proud of yourself! I've drooled all over my favorite shirt!

Next time, get me to tell you secret marinade lecipe for polk roin!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Instead of making my usual mcdonalds ketchup soup, I am going gourment by adding packets of taco bell hot sauce to cold water to create a spicy gaspacho.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#9]
[/size=5]BURP

I may be slow in the kitchen, but I can still burn on the grill. [beer]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Imbro & Lordtrader should create a recipe book for un-employed college students.
My favorite was macaroni with BBQ sauce. Also good were "240"'s Saltine crackers with Shrimp Cocktail sauce. Sometimes it tasted like shrimp.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#11]
BBQ Creole Shrimp...MMM MMM GOOOOD!

[heavy]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Stouffers chicken and broccoli bake with some green beans on the side.  For dessert and to eat next week I'm making some real English scones (not the nasty american kind)
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#13]
..mmm..pringles and tuna fish! better than cheese and crackers!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
..mmm..pringles and tuna fish! better than cheese and crackers!
View Quote

ROFL

Reminds me of my college days, when the cash ran out it was box mac&cheese (store brand) @ 4 for a buck. Usually required milk and butter, however, when you don't have milk and butter.....Most of the time we ate good. Louisiana is a great place to live single, whatever someone caught, killed, drug up, etc. was dinner.

[chainsawkill]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top