Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:36:21 PM EDT
That scene almost made me piss myself. Does anyone have any way of posting that little part from FG??
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
No one??
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Busy watching Extreme Home Makeover
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
"I can't believe we lost the talent show."

"I might be able to shed some light on that.  You guys were baked outta your minds..."
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
is family guy funny? and why does south park make fun of it?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
that was a bright spot in an otherwise lame episode.  i think FG ran out of jokes a few episodes ago
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I don't think SP was making fun of FG.

More like using them to make a point instead.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
So was that Indian Chief song they sang a real song from the 60s or made up?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I liked the Simpsons episode better. They managed to throw in outsourcing, unions, and Apocalypse Now into one episode.

ETA: [Burns] "Your Fired"[Burns]
         [Indians] "Yeeaaa! Golden Parachutes"[Indians]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#9]
i refuse to watch it on fox.  they pussed out and dropped it because of complaints.  then cartoon network brought it back, hyped it up, and made it more popular than ever.  all of a sudden, fox wants it back.  i would've told them to go fuck themselves...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It used to be funny.  But its gotten worse and worse since its revival, imo.  I think last weeks South Park did a great job of illustrating my feelings.  It really is just one lame, random, interchangable joke after another.  That's ok in moderation, but its all its all the show seems to be anymore.

Seth MacFarlane, Matt Groening, and George Lucas just need to retire and go live on an island somewhere so they can stop screwing up everything that was once so great.  

Brian
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It used to be funny.  But its gotten worse and worse since its revival, imo.  I think last weeks South Park did a great job of illustrating my feelings.  It really is just one lame, random, interchangable joke after another.  That's ok in moderation, but its all its all the show seems to be anymore.

Seth MacFarlane, Matt Groening, and George Lucas just need to retire and go live on an island somewhere so they can stop screwing up everything that was once so great.  

Brian

I'm afraid Janet Jackson's tit had a lot more to do with the situation than any of the creators.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top