Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 4:55:08 PM EDT
Ok, I decided to sell my PT night sights in the EE here (shameless plug I know) and it got me thinking.....

How many of you have different sight set ups on your carry guns and do you switch between them often? For instance, I had two Glocks with different style sights and often would switch between the two. Anyone do this? What's the reason why you switch between the two?

Ok, discuss.......
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:13:22 PM EDT
no takers on this huh? Seriously does anyone do this?

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:03:37 PM EDT
bump....guess no one does this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:08:02 PM EDT
I've changed iron sight on pistols. Usually upgrading to night sights on a pistol that didn't come with them.

However, once I find something that works I leave it. I'm worried that swapping too often will loosen the sights. Enlarging the dove tail slots for example.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:28:35 PM EDT
Princeton... This is only the third set of sights (first factory, then the PT's, then the Meprolights)

I agree, switching too often would lead to problems. But my main question is wether you carry say a glock in one caliber, a 1911, and maybe another type of carry gun. Do they all have similar/dissimilar sight systems?

I know a guy that has ghost rings on his target glock and regular factory sights on another. This could lead to some problems I think

Top Top