Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 11:26:01 AM EDT
and why is it when I click on "Classifieds" Im taken to a board called "ee.ar15.com Equipment Exchange" but when I click on the link that say "Equipment Exchange" Im taken to some other trading board?  Dont they have that backwards?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#1]
No one liked the new 'Classifieds'...they kept both for some reason. I personally dont like it, I dont even look in there...
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:29:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I refuse to use the new classifieds, don't look there.  I just use old EE.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#3]
One is exceptionally unpopular and difficult to use, the other works great.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
The EE is better than the classifieds.

They were trying to get everybody to use the classifieds but nobody liked them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#5]
EE= Coke Classic, ie, the one you grew up with

Classified= New Coke.  Piss poor idea that sounded good but never caught on with the faithful.

Understand?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Equipment Exchange (top right hand corner / orange button) is the cats meow.

Classifieds = Stupid as Fuck I never use it and don't even look there.

I think this sums it up for about 110% of the board here (+/- 1%)

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]
EE = republicans
classifieds = Dems
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 12:19:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought my first few items of the classifieds or New EE as it was called when I was using it. I always thought to myself, all these members and  nobody is sellin shit on here! It was impossible to find anybody selling anything! Then one day I accidentally clicked in the Equipment Exchange, or OLD EE, and magic happened. I find just about everything I need there, and everybody has been a pleasure to deal with. Though about half of the people I have dealt with never left me feedback.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top