Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 4:40:33 AM EDT
based in BOSTON. I remember she "returned" the donation for her Senate campaign but only after the story was circulated by everyone except Dan Rather. Any connection?

Not trying to create hysteria. It just sickened me to watch that [EXPLETIVE] stand there and mumble the words to "God Bless America" when you know she doesn't give a damn about either!

REMEMBER - Random acts of violence/hate against Islamic or ethnic people and businesses are exactly what Klinton, Schumer and Feinstein WANT TO SEE HAPPEN in order to push their twisted agenda. Stay cool and help out however you can.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm replying to my own post because I really want to know. Isn't this true? Can anyone provide details or more info than I have?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I think so. And didn't she hug Mrs. Arafat?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]
yes is is sickening everything about her is sickening, but just as sickening to some of us GWB accepted money from a christian organization. Christians bombed the Murrah building and sniped and bombed various planned parenthood clinics. Get a clue about life people.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#4]
If I understand it correctly. The Clinton administration was the first to elevate the Palestine position in the Mid East negotiations. And yes I heard that Hillary received donations, that were returned AFTER it was made public.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Islamic people aren't terrorists.
Sick fucks that happen to be islamic, are terrorists.
Don't be an ignorant retard and get the two mixed up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#6]
What would you expect anything less from the Clintons?  Hell if Billy was still in office he would sign a pack with Afganistan.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
yes is is sickening everything about her is sickening, but just as sickening to some of us GWB accepted money from a christian organization. Christians bombed the Murrah building and sniped and bombed various planned parenthood clinics. Get a clue about life people.
View Quote

the difference being that one is illegal and the other is just unpalatable to YOU!  there's your precious clue.

i think it would probably be easier to create a list of donors/organizations that either Clinton did NOT receive monies from.  i'm pretty sure it would be short.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
the difference being that one is illegal and the other is just unpalatable to YOU!  there's your precious clue.
View Quote

How was it illegal if this islamic org was i the US? How would taking money from the christian coalition be any less illegal if hitlery's was? Is islam illegal?

Just trying to make a point that you didn't get, it didn't have ANYTHING to do with christians or islams, just bigotry. Don't go and get all high and mighty on me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#9]
The connection I was referring to was the BOSTON based group and the fact that two of the flights originated in BOSTON. I was not trying to implicate ALL followers of Islam. I suppose I'll now catch Hell for implicating all people from Boston! Some of you need to stop reading more in these posts than is really there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

How was it illegal if this islamic org was i the US? How would taking money from the christian coalition be any less illegal if hitlery's was? Is islam illegal?

Just trying to make a point that you didn't get, it didn't have ANYTHING to do with christians or islams, just bigotry. Don't go and get all high and mighty on me.
View Quote

i wasn't trying to get high and mighty.  and i got your point.  i was pointing out that your analogy lacks substance because of the potential difference in the situations.  that's all.  both may be equally intolerable because of bigotry, but one is unacceptable and the other is just intolerable.  sorry.

no, it does not make it illegal just because it was Islamic based.  i didn't mean to suggest that the religious affiliation made it illegal.  i was basing that statement off of the clintons' previous escapades with illegal donors and assuming, yes, assuming that this was a similar case.  and off of my own opinion that it was probably used as a front to funnel money into the U.S. for donations rather than a legit organization.  i most certainly could be wrong.  in which case, there is little difference between them.  but i think given the players and their history, i have a greater chance of being right than i do of being wrong.

it's just my opinion.  you don't have to like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top