Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2015 3:15:09 PM EDT
You know... During that one part sorta towards the end?

I damn near cheered

Did the libs freak out over this movie? Or did I just miss it?

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It was shocking. I was half paying attention when I heard the first reference and beyond shocked 5 min later!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I snicker when I see ads for it now because Im glad I didnt waste my time on it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was shocking. I was half paying attention when I heard the first reference and beyond shocked 5 min later!
View Quote

What was the reference?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
You mean when everyone's head popped off, including Obama's?

Yeahh, that movie was a polished turd written by a 12 year old.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the movie was rather entertaining.

I was a bit shocked at a few parts (particularly the end).

I snickered.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

How can you hate on a movie, when all of the traitors get their heads poofed off in a July 4th firework type of display???

I'm actually surprised that this movie saw the light of day, IMHO it was geared against dumb liberals!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How can you hate on a movie, when all of the traitors get their heads poofed off in a July 4th firework type of display???

I'm actually surprised that this movie saw the light of day, IMHO it was geared against dumb liberals!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, it was good clean fun, just entertainment.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a pretty decent movie. Loved the ending. Lucky devil.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I snicker when I see ads for it now because Im glad I didnt waste my time on it.
View Quote

You don't like movies in which the villain is a tree hugger?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I cheered out loud and probably got a few dirty looks

Quoted:

View Quote
Lighten up, Francis. It was hilarious. Not to mention the cocky environmentalist was destroyed in the end and the good guys with guns won.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was surprised too
They advertised it as an action movie, maybe with a little comedy, and it turned out to be silly and cartoonish.

Plus, zero trigger discipline.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#13]
It was entertaining, a bit over the top, but then again so was any Bond movie.  Wasn't Kingsman based off a graphic novel.

And yes I laughed at the princess's offer of motivation.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I was surprised too
They advertised it as an action movie, maybe with a little comedy, and it turned out to be silly and cartoonish.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was surprised too

It ended up doggin the shit out of all those campy/comic/cartoonish spy films... While at the same time, paying homage to those same classic films.

While this is a Fictional movie (Of fuckin course!)... It kinda made my eye twitch for a second, seeing as how the pope just announced that there are about 2 billion people too many on this earth.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought it was a pretty stupid movie. I quit 1/4 into it and watched the rest when I got bored
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I thought it was a pretty stupid movie. I quit 1/4 into it and watched the rest when I got bored
View Quote
Hell of a lot better than Mad Max at least

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It ended up doggin the shit out of all those campy/comic/cartoonish spy films... While at the same time, paying homage to those same classic films.

While this is a Fictional movie (Of fuckin course!)... It kinda made my eye twitch for a second, seeing as how the pope just announced that there are about 2 billion people too many on this earth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was surprised too

Well it isn't completely impossible to believe that a super rich libtard with money like Bill Gates might not cook up a diabolical scheme to reduce the population.  It would be a lot easier to just spoof/goad a couple of nations into exchanging nukes though.

The first thing I would do is get the Pope/Vatican to recognize Palestine...
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It used to be 'we' enjoyed mindless entertainment.
I liked it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#19]
FREEBIRD!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#21]
I seriously cheered in the theater when it happened! My wife punched me for it but it was worth it! Great movie for being entertained imo.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Both the wife and I liked it for it's campiness, nice ass I would have surely FO'ed.

Although the SO gave me a stern warning not to get any ideas.

ETA: they did have some smart looking clothes.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
I liked it so much,  I watched it twice in 2 days.  Different strokes and all that...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I downloaded KC and the sunshine band as I was walking out of the theater. Loved that scene lol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#25]
No, I do not condone any conduct or material that shows or intimates the POTUS being killed or harmed in any way, and think that they should have left that particular scene out of the movie.

While I don't like our current POTUS's policies, I do not wish him harm, I would prefer that he was voted out and I look forward to him being replaced with a more conservative POTUS in 2016.

FWIW, YMMV
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Funny and good movie.

Especially the rescue dialog.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Some of you guys take your mindless entertainment too seriously.

Fun flick.  The Princess' offer would have motivated me to save the world, as well.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#28]
I liked it.  I absolutely was not expecting that line.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I enjoyed Kingsman and the director's other movie, Kick-ass.
Both were mindless good fun.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#30]
This was one of the movies I wish i could get the time back to use on something else.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#31]
I liked the movie.  Wasn't expecting to have my world rocked, and I wasn't disappointed in that.  Hell yeah I would have saved the world for the Princess...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Silly & dumb, but entertaining.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top