Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 12/28/2003 2:41:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2003 2:45:13 PM EDT by thedave1164]
Denver Broncos SUCK!!!!!!!

I don't like them, never have, but they really suck.

4 Downs at the 1 yard line, no movement. GB gets the ball and runs it for 100 yards and a touch down. Now they lose the kickoff to GB for another touchdown.

DENVER SUCKS!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 2:44:16 PM EDT
They allowed Green Bay 2 touchdowns in 8 seconds of play clock.

IDIOTS!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 2:53:06 PM EDT
With Danny K. as your QB, what do you expect!?
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 2:55:52 PM EDT
Man I thought you was talking about my FORD Bronco !
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 2:56:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:02:43 PM EDT
First off Dave, you are an idiot.  You know nothing about Denver football.  If you did, then you would've already known that the Broncos ALWAYS throw the last game of the season when they have a playoff birth to keep the players healthy.  Who gives a crap whether or not we beat GB?  I have my money on the fact that we will go to the big dance.

Move back to Cleveland!

Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:07:25 PM EDT
I'm from Green Bay (Titletown USA).

Bwahahahahahahahah.[:P]
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:19:54 PM EDT
Without Elway Denver sucks.
Denver should have given a shit about beating Green Bay, if they have to play them again they will get spanked.

Originally Posted By glx1747:
First off Dave, you are an idiot.  You know nothing about Denver football.  If you did, then you would've already known that the Broncos ALWAYS throw the last game of the season when they have a playoff birth to keep the players healthy.  Who gives a crap whether or not we beat GB?  I have my money on the fact that we will go to the big dance.

Move back to Cleveland!

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:50:32 PM EDT
KA, in the post Elway era ... we have weathered the storm of shitty quarterbacks in Denver, but I truly believe that Plummer is the right fit for us.  He is aggresive, and isn't scared to get out of the pocket.

As far as GB is concerned ... they won't make it to the SB, and if we did play them again I believe it would be the case of a few years ago when Miami came into our house and beat us (on the last game of the season), only for us to kick the hell out of them in the playoffs and go on to win the SB.  GB won't make it that far.  The only team standing in our way is NE.  They are solid all around, and we will have to have a healthy team to beat them.  

I'm not saying the Broncos are invincible, but we won the SB in 97 being the wild card team behind KC, and I think we have a great shot at winning it this year.

Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:52:59 PM EDT

Move back to Cleveland!

View Quote

Cleveland?

What are you talkin about?
I have been through there, never lived there.

who cares what you think or how you bet, Broncos suck.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:44:04 AM EDT
Look for the SB winner to come from the AFC...

No doubt about that one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:48:03 AM EDT
Man I almost opened a Sam`s Club size can of whoop azz on you. Cause I thought you were talkin bout my Bronco2. You lucky you weren`t cause you would nadda liked it![:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:53:55 AM EDT
I am a Redskins fan [pissed]........And you are complaining about your Broncos?  LOL!

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:57:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AR_Rifle:
I am a Redskins fan [pissed]........And you are complaining about your Broncos?  LOL!
View Quote

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:07:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By frisco:
Originally Posted By AR_Rifle:
View Quote

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
View Quote

God bless Bill Parcel. [beer]

I always like the good old days NFC East. The Cowboys (Jimmy Johnson), The Redskins (Joe Gibbs), The NY Giants (Bill Parcel), and The Eagles. Those were the days.

The night Lawrence Taylor broke Joe Theisman leg. I can't never forget that.

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:12:51 AM EDT
I can't believe this thread survived the night, actually, I like the Raiders and Seahawks.

[lol]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:35:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AimSmall:
Look for the SB winner to come from the AFC...

No doubt about that one.
View Quote

So true.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:38:31 AM EDT
 You know nothing about Denver football.  If you did, then you would've already known that the Broncos ALWAYS throw the last game of the season when they have a playoff birth to keep the players healthy.  Who gives a crap whether or not we beat GB?  
View Quote

So you're saying Denver willingly gave up home field through the playoffs?[rolleyes]

Sounds like the high altitude is getting to ya![;)]

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:42:17 AM EDT
At least you're not a Visqueens fan!  

How would you have liked to woken up on Sunday morning confident that your team would be entering the play offs with a simple win over one of the worst teams in the league?  Remember, your team started the season at 6 - 0!

[img]http://www.bayarea.com/images/realcities/realcities/7587/57563728811.jpg[/img]

Here's the beauty of all this:  HAD they not shoved the receiver, there's a damn good chance that he would have stepped out of bounds on his own AND THE VIKINGS WOULD HAVE WON!

[img]http://www.czabe.com/images/snicky/snicky31-1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.czabe.com/images/snicky/snicky31-2.jpg[/img]

Look at these losers!  I especially like the frumpy hag sucking on the cancer stick next to her loser boyfriend who had the fantastic idea of body painting a Vikings jersey on his naked bloated self, POORLY.

Minniesoder!  You are simply a reliable disappointment to your fans and a betting man's WET DREAM!

Tee-hee!  Tee-fucking-hee!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:06:09 AM EDT
Ok...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:14:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:26:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:54:28 AM EDT
The Colts will beat the Broncos.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:31:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Originally Posted By thedave1164:
....I like the Raiders and Seahawks.
View Quote

[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=175540&w=myTopicPop]Oh really?[/url]
View Quote

I didn't say that they didn't suck....

[lol]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 4:17:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/29/2003 4:20:33 PM EDT by LARRYG]
First off Dave, you are an idiot.  You know nothing about Denver football.  If you did, then you would've already known that the Broncos ALWAYS throw the last game of the season when they have a playoff birth to keep the players healthy.  Who gives a crap whether or not we beat GB?  I have my money on the fact that [red]we[/red] will go to the big dance.

Move back to Cleveland!

View Quote
WE???????????  You play for the Broncos?  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:57:30 PM EDT
I wore my Superbowl sweatshirt to work today... It was a good day to be a Packer's fan in Minnesota!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:08:31 PM EDT
My money is on San Diego to win the big one. [:P]

Football sucks.  The Stupor Bowl is about as exciting as watching the Academy Awards hosted by Gary Coleman.  Who cares? [;D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:53:04 PM EDT
I have read all these posts and I have but one conclusion that I can draw from them.  And I will say that I have said this before and I will continue to say it as needed.
Go Eagles.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:19:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gus:
 You know nothing about Denver football.  If you did, then you would've already known that the Broncos ALWAYS throw the last game of the season when they have a playoff birth to keep the players healthy.  Who gives a crap whether or not we beat GB?  
View Quote

So you're saying Denver willingly gave up home field through the playoffs?[rolleyes]

View Quote

Sorry to revive a somewhat old thread BUT just so you know, win or lose, this game changed nothing for Denver. They play the Colts in a wildcard game regardless.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:27:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/1/2004 8:03:30 PM EDT by gus]
Originally Posted By gschroeder78:
Originally Posted By gus:

View Quote

Sorry to revive a somewhat old thread BUT just so you know, win or lose, this game changed nothing for Denver. They play the Colts in a wildcard game regardless.
View Quote

I found that out after I posted, but didn't bother to clarify since the thread seemed dead (It was the Rams that gave away home field). Still, I have a hard time believing that Denver or any other contending team would ever throw any game. I am amazed that a fan would seem not only to believe it, but to support it!

PS - I hope Denver hands the Colts their heads.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:59:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BallisticTip:
Man I thought you was talking about my FORD Bronco !
View Quote

Me too... if you were, I'm sure OJ would disagree.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:34:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Valkyrie:
Go Eagles.
View Quote

Don't do it! Stop! Last year when Donovan got hurt and they still kept winning I allowed myself to believe. I knew better, but still...

The damned Eagles are heart breakers.

Fork me, I'll never love again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:31:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/1/2004 11:37:55 PM EDT by Sewer_Urchin]
Denver totally threw that game. Lets see here... Sharpe? Nope. Portis? Nope. Plummer? Huh uh. Denver benched 7, SEVEN starters. Don't tell me that they didn't thow that game. Denver actually has an excellent chance of making the super bowl. They already beat Indy and they play in them in the first round. I predict Peyton Manning continues his losing ways in the playoffs. The Colts have the most pourous (sp?) D-line. Clinton Portis will run for 200. Then Denver will play KC which has been terrible since they reeled off 9 wins. The Pats will be their only obstacle. Denver has a excellent chance at the superbowl and definately DONT suck. But they will probably loose to the pats in a shootout for the conference.

That being said, my money is on the philly iggles to take the lombardy trophy over the pats, 24-17.

edited to say:

Denver wasn't playing for home field. KC clinched home field for the AFC West long time ago. Denver took the wild-card and had already secured a playoff spot. They couldn't have even caught Tenn. who finished TWO games ahead of them at 12-4. They were to be the last seed no matter what the outcome of the result in GB.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:45:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sewer_Urchin:
Denver totally threw that game. Lets see here... Sharpe? Nope. Portis? Nope. Plummer? Huh uh. Denver benched 7, SEVEN starters. Don't tell me that they didn't thow that game.
View Quote

That's called resting your prime players, Throwing a game means intentionally making mistakes in the hope that the other team wins. Several other teams rested players and won their games anyway. Why didn't they just lay down like Denver?

Re: homefield - I was thinking of the Rams that blew homefield. My bad.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:52:59 AM EDT
[b]As a Kansas City Chiefs fan, YES, I know that the Denver Broncos SUCK![/b]

But then again, so do the RAIDERS!!! [banana]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:00:22 AM EDT
Actually, Denver most definitely does NOT suck. But sometimes they come to play, and others they do not. When they DO come to play, they are a great football team.

Never-the-less, Clinton Portis is THE MAN this year and has done more than any other play on that team to win as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:00:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2004 10:05:20 AM EDT by Sewer_Urchin]
That's called resting your prime players, Throwing a game means intentionally making mistakes in the hope that the other team wins. Several other teams rested players and won their games anyway. Why didn't they just lay down like Denver?  
View Quote

[cartman] Ooooohhhhhh[/cartman]
Whether it is resting players, taking a  dive, or thowing is not important. Denver can go deep into the playoffs. At least as far as your Ravens. They already beat Indy this year soundly. And lets face it, that first game with KC was taken by the refs. They won that game on all fronts. On Dante Hall's runback there were like 3 illegal blocks to the back that were flagerant. I can't see how any ref in their right mind couldn't see that. Even Chiefs fans that I know thought that return was coming back. Then they beat them a couple weeks ago. That puts Denver in the conf. championship where they will loose to the Pats. Bet the over.

edited to say:
I don't which teams rested their starters and won. I think GB rested some of its secondary, but those guys were on IR and might be questionable this weekend. As far as Denver not being able to win without star players, all I can say is that they had nothing to play for. Shanahan probably told them to take it easy and not to get hurt. The win didn't matter.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:30:51 AM EDT
S_U - you seem to think I'm bashing Denver. I'm not. I hope they totally crush Indy. I was just taking exception to the phrase "threw the game" since I don't think one single Denver player, starter or not, would intentionally cause the team to lose a game, whether the game mattered or not.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:41:13 PM EDT
Point taken. But actually, I was mostly responding to the "broncos suck" statement. Sorry for coming off as being hostile. My head is still a little hazy after drinking 3 1/2 bottles of champagne. Thats not much for some of you guys, but it is for a 150lb. man like myself.   [:X*]

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:01:00 PM EDT
Good riddance Plumber.

The Cardinals suck, but Plumber truely sucks.

Enjoy the frustration in Denver when he starts throwing to everyone but his own team.

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:10:14 PM EDT
Right because clearly Plumber was the problem in Arizona.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:04:54 AM EDT
GO TIE-TANS!!!!
Top Top