Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2002 8:47:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
OJ did it!!  He loves those white women....says they taste like Tuna.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Bah, humbug.  It was Hillary.  She has a vendetta against interns.  That should be obvious.  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#4]
it's actually possible that condit didnt kill her. aside from being non-responsive, to my knowledge there's no real evidence that he did.

and guess what, a body turning up in a dc area park isnt all that rare a thing. there are plenty of [b]other[/b] criminals in the dc area.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#5]
thats not the real body!  the real body was put in some sort of acid and melted away. then the bones were grinded into a fine pouder like they do after you are cremated.  then they took the pouder and put it in the lake in georgia.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#6]
What's this kinky obsession Washington has with jewish interns? I mean, YUCK!, can't they find cute blonde, big-breasted cheerleader-like secretaries?
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, we all know, That the one man in the World, other than Bin Laden, who is praying the hardest for Anouther 9-11 style terrorist attack right about now, WOULD BE GARY CONDIT!!!

Note to God: Please let there be a Long Drawn out O.J. Style Trial of Gary Condit, Played on National News daily, All the way into the November Elections.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What's this kinky obsession Washington has with jewish interns? I mean, YUCK!, can't they find cute blonde, big-breasted cheerleader-like secretaries?
View Quote

Because cute blonde, big-breasted cheerleader-like secretaries don't need to stoop down to the level of polititians.  They can have much higher standards.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
it's actually possible that condit didnt kill her. aside from being non-responsive, to my knowledge there's no real evidence that he did.
View Quote

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
thats not the real body!  the real body was put in some sort of acid and melted away. then the bones were grinded into a fine pouder like they do after you are cremated.  then they took the pouder and put it in the lake in georgia.
View Quote

And how do you know so much?
Huh?

Where were you May 1, 2001?

[:D]
View Quote

I plee the 5th amendment of the United States constitution!
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#13]
It may not be her.  Rock Creek Park is a pretty popular dumping ground for bodies in DC.

Admittedly, it’s certainly a very likely place for her to be found (that’s why it’s been searched twice).

The most likely suspect is whoever gets Conduit’s seat in the House.  I can’t believe all our conspiracy theorists have missed this.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Human remains are Chandra’s

[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/678788.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Fox News has just confirmed that the remains found in the park are indeed Chandra's.  It's started all over again.  Damn!

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#16]
The most likely suspect is whoever gets Conduit’s seat in the House. I can’t believe all our conspiracy theorists have missed this.

View Quote

[thinking]

Anyone remember what was going on in the news around that time last year...? Maybe  It was a slow news day ...

It seemed wierd to me this morning that two of the CNN talking heads keep saying "hey, I live right up the road from there..."

My vote is that CNN had to come up with something to fill the airwaves with and that Chandra  simply was at the right place at the right time..

My theory is that one of the reporters dumped the dead body there on the way to work one morning
Make Condit look guilty
or
Make condit look innocent.
View Quote

and told Condit he had to keep his mouth shut about all this our they would pin it on him...

Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:52:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top