Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/18/2001 3:49:28 AM EDT
arm the Aussies, or is that story total bull sh_t?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:59:03 AM EDT
It falls under total Bullshit. The longest Marines are ever in Australia is a few weeks for exercise like tandem thrust or croc. West Pac stops there only a week or so. So unless a continent can be disarmed in a week it didn't happen with Marine support
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:23:07 AM EDT
This is starting to get personally insulting. I've tried to answer your sometimes slanted questions rationally and in a manner that doesn't call into question your intelligence or sanity. If this is an indication of what's to come, that effort is at an end. I'm starting to have considerably more sympathy for the LEOs on the board. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. ------------------- “Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap; An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit. Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?" But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll, The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll, O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.” --Rudyard Kipling, “Tommy”
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:27:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: This is starting to get personally insulting. I've tried to answer your sometimes slanted questions rationally and in a manner that doesn't call into question your intelligence or sanity. If this is an indication of what's to come, that effort is at an end. I'm starting to have considerably more sympathy for the LEOs on the board. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. ------------------- “Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap; An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit. Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?" But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll, The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll, O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.” --Rudyard Kipling, “Tommy”
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:04:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: This is starting to get personally insulting. I've tried to answer your sometimes slanted questions rationally and in a manner that doesn't call into question your intelligence or sanity. If this is an indication of what's to come, that effort is at an end. I'm starting to have considerably more sympathy for the LEOs on the board. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. ------------------- “Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap; An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit. Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?" But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll, The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll, O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.” --Rudyard Kipling, “Tommy”
View Quote
Too bad you feel that way, but this question is in response to an story that has been flying around the net for years now, so I just asked!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:05:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
View Quote
View Quote
How cute!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:34:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:08:20 AM EDT
Hell, I was Army Airborne, and I'm even insulted by the question! Wierd, wierd, wierd wierd!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:16:12 AM EDT
June was "Insult LEOs Month". So July must be "Insult Marines and Soldiers Month".
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:19:11 AM EDT
Major, what is scheduled for August? I want to update my Palm Pilot now.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:29:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: Major, what is scheduled for August? I want to update my Palm Pilot now.
View Quote
Rant all you want, or do not read the posts, it is a simple choice!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:37:36 AM EDT
Why dont you put your name on the posts title that you start so no one will have to read the total bullshit you write adreusean, or however you spell your damn name!!! [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:38:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:03:13 AM EDT
I'm a big fan of his "oath" comments, and the suggestions about shooting under cars, with the added comment of "...it works!" Pure comedy. The stuff about "SOPs in dealing with UN collaborators....", that's pretty classic, too.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:09:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By andreusan:
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: Major, what is scheduled for August? I want to update my Palm Pilot now.
View Quote
View Quote
I tried to take the high road here, but this is what I got in reply to an email I sent you this morning: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. specops@flynet.com I guess I'll have to ask my questions on the board: 1. Why are you so combative in your posts? You post theories, sometimes just one-liners, with no support or facts to back them up, then attack those who point that out to you. 2. Did you, as you implied in one post, serve in the military? If so, what branch? 3. You commented yesterday on my reply to your MOUT post, that it was a calm, reasoned response. In that post, I made reference to the fact that I served in the Marine Corps. This morning I log onto the site to see that you're taking your shots at the Marine Corps on the basis of "an story that has been flying around the net for years now." I'm pretty well connected as far as Marine Corps issues, and I've [b]NEVER[/b] heard anything close to this. Can you provide any links to anything to support this "story?" This is a put up or shut up request. If you can't substantiate your accusations, you need to withdraw them. Jarhead_22 AKA Jeff Smith
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:11:47 AM EDT
well put Jarhead. Very nice
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:18:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:24:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By raf: Yes, Jarhead, well done! Waiting to see what kind of answer comes along...
View Quote
...no doubt something with many exclamation marks!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:34:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:45:54 AM EDT
You guys don't understand. If guys like andreusan and myself, being the ultimate killing machines, anti terrorists, anti tyranny enforcers that we are, give too much info we may be identified and neutralized. We are here only to protect you, the unknowing. Have you ever read Catcher In The Rye? We are the saving souls hiding, protecting you all. We know all, see all. We expound words of wisdom to attempt to enlighten you, get you thinking out side the box. Here's a good one. See if you can determine it's true meaning oh ignorant ones; (kinda goes with the seeing more horses asses than you do horses one) No matter how hungry a horse gets it will never eat a bit.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:01:04 AM EDT
Jarhead Now that you have confronted him/her with rational questions requesting real answers we probably won't be hearing from andy on this post. Based on his/her previous posts if you try to pin him/her down he/she doesn't reply he/she just starts a new topic. If he/she does reply it will probably not be an answer to your questions or it will be some cryptic post that he/she feels demonstrates your ignorance and his/her intelligence. He/she seems to feed on the the attention. He/she seems to receive some gratification in the thought that they are generating these thought provoking topics. As I have stated before I just read these topics so I can laugh at this fool.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:22:45 AM EDT
Major and Jarhead (and the rest of the BTDTs), With and email like "specops@wherever.net", we have to assume that Andy is an operator. So that means he's all of SF, NSW, FR and AFST rolled into one. In fact, I have heard of his top-secret unit. He was in the Special Forces Green Berets Special Airborne Commando Unit Tactics Unit Battalion... it's all very hush-hush, very hush-hush... he was all over the place basically, a lot of places, lot of places, he was Agent Orange. Maybe you heard of him, Agent Orange? That was him. Oh man, I feel so "low-speed". LMAO -SARguy
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:33:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Major Murphy: June was "Insult LEOs Month". So July must be "Insult Marines and Soldiers Month".
View Quote
Yeah Major, Sometimes its tough being a Marine and LEO. But, you know who doesnt rate and who does. Im with you Jarhead.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 10:32:18 AM EDT
Careful there SARguy. You know not how close to the truth you are. (The actual unit name was Battalion of Ultra Lethal Logistics and Special High Intensity Training. (BULLSHIT)). Of course anyone will disavow any knowledge of this unit. Any closer and we may have to neutralize you.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 11:43:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/18/2001 11:42:19 AM EDT by OLY-M4gery]
View Quote
View Quote
[red]"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better." "The credit belongs to the man who was actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strikes valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, great devotions, and spends himself in a [b]worthy cause[/b], who knows at the best triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." Theodore Roosevelt Asst. Police Commisioner Of New York[/red] Guess which one AndreUsaN is! We should have a rule Imbroglio and Ande can't post replies under the same topic. August will be T-F-B pick on month, September will be keyboard hero pick on month, October will be Conspiracy Theorist pick on month, November will be UN pick on month, December will be praying that the fat red suited guy remembers me month.[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:41:38 PM EDT
Bump to the top. I'd like my questions addressed. Or offline by email if that's the way you'd like to handle it, andreusan. jarhead_22@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:59:55 PM EDT
Damn!! I hope he doesn't say he was in the Army!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:41:03 PM EDT
Jarhaed Do you really think he will answer your questions? I don't think you will ever get a straight answer out of him. He is too busy trying to provoke thoughts on other topics. LOL
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:48:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jim Beam: Jarhaed Do you really think he will answer your questions? I don't think you will ever get a straight answer out of him. He is too busy trying to provoke thoughts on other topics. LOL
View Quote
You're probably right, Jim. He may never show his face on this thread again, but if that's the case, everyone will know that he was chased off because he lacked the sack to stand up to a few pointed questions. My mission will then have been accomplished: the debunking of his baseless anti-military diatribes. andreusan is invited to email me. This doesn't have to be a public mudslinging match. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. ---------------------- "Whoever does not have the stomach for this fight, let him depart. Give him money to speed his departure, since we wish not to die in that man's company. Whoever lives past today and comes home safely will rouse himself every year on this day, show his neighbors his scars, and tell embellished stories of all their great feats of battle. These stories he will teach his son, and from this day until the end of the world, we shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for whoever has shed his blood with me shall be my brother.” --King Henry, “Henry V,” William Shakespeare
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:04:31 AM EDT
andreusan says: "U.S.ARMY LEG 66-67 U.S.ARMY RESERVE COMPONENT 83-92 1/101 CAV ATTACK PLATOON, 142ND LRSD (ABN), 92-95 PHASE 1 & 2 PG EVALUATION, 96 US JUDGE, BECAUSE OF VA BULL SHIT, FINDS ANDREUSAN IS PERMANATELY DISABLED DUE TO MEDICATIONS GIVEN TO HIM WHILE ON ACTIVE DUTY IN EARLY 91, HAS FLORIDA DISABLED VETERANS LICENSE PLATES BECAUSE 100% SERVICE CONNECTED INJURIES, AND PAYS NO PROPERTY TAX, BUT HE IS NOT A VETERAN TO MANY OF YOU BECAUSE OF HIS VIEWS, ACTUALLY, HE DOES NOT GIVE A SH_T WHO OF YOU QUESTION!!!!! JUST THE FACTS!"
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:13:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Major Murphy: andreusan says: "U.S.ARMY LEG 66-67 U.S.ARMY RESERVE COMPONENT 83-92 1/101 CAV ATTACK PLATOON, 142ND LRSD (ABN), 92-95 PHASE 1 & 2 PG EVALUATION, 96 US JUDGE, BECAUSE OF VA BULL SHIT, FINDS ANDREUSAN IS PERMANATELY DISABLED DUE TO MEDICATIONS GIVEN TO HIM WHILE ON ACTIVE DUTY IN EARLY 91, HAS FLORIDA DISABLED VETERANS LICENSE PLATES BECAUSE 100% SERVICE CONNECTED INJURIES, AND PAYS NO PROPERTY TAX, BUT HE IS NOT A VETERAN TO MANY OF YOU BECAUSE OF HIS VIEWS, ACTUALLY, HE DOES NOT GIVE A SH_T WHO OF YOU QUESTION!!!!! JUST THE FACTS!"
View Quote
Just wondering, do you jerk off when thinking of me?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:19:29 AM EDT
You are truly a man of admirable character. It's evident in everything you say, just as I'm sure it is in your actions, as well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:24:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2001 4:25:41 AM EDT by Jarhead_22]
That's one. Are you going to attempt to back up this "story that's been flying around the net for years" or not? Do you have anyone I could talk to? Do you have a website I could link to? Do you have an email to forward me? Or will you admit you made it up just to stir up garbage? Jeff Smith Murphy TX jarhead_22@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:40:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
View Quote
Just wondering, do you jerk off when thinking of me?
View Quote
[size=3] BRAHAHAHAHA[smoke][/size=3] Does he ever take it out of his mouth?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:46:45 AM EDT
John W. King =fat, white trash, clown.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:36:07 AM EDT
I'm still waiting for any shred of proof. I've tried to email you, but the email address in your profile is dead, and got bounced back to me. I've asked several times for you to email me, but you refuse to. The way you phrased the question here makes it something a little more than just a standard request for information. "Did the U.S MARINES [b]really[/b] (emphasis mine) help disarm...? In other words, you heard it somewhere, from "an story that's been flying around the net for years," a story I've never heard on the net or from any of my fellow Constitutionally-minded, gunowning Marines, and you want to bring it to our attention. Like I said before, give me what you've got, in any manner you like, or withdraw it. Jeff Smith Murphy TX jarhead_22@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:43:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:49:21 AM EDT
Ed, it's like asking a man to confirm or deny an ugly rumor about his mother. How would you react?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:50:39 AM EDT
Ed, please see my post above. And it's not just this one post, it's this one taken as one of many that keep calling into question the honor, integrity and dedication of all US servicemembers. I just finally got tired of it when he turned his venom on the Marine Corps and asked for some proof, backup, a link to any mention of it, a chain letter, anything. As you can see, I tried to email him: no joy. I asked him to email me: no joy. Please don't lock this post until he either: 1. Ponies up some proof, or even a reasonably believable rumor. 2. Admits he made it up or doesn't know what he's talking about. 3. Emails me and takes the discussion offline. Thanks Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:04:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:05:04 AM EDT
Bump to the top.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:46:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:56:35 AM EDT
Ken, got a link? Was it discussed on this board? Did you see it in another online forum? Was it on an internet news site? Any information would be helpful. Thanks. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:58:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr: jarhead, I did read your posts and see you tried to resolve this through email.Thanks I gather from what you say that this is a "straw that broke the camel's back" post.By itself it is not a problem, but the accumulation of statements got you upset! ...snip... Just try to keep it civil guys,as you have so far.That's all we ask. [:)]
View Quote
Roger that, Ed.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 1:34:40 AM EDT
Ed - keep an eye on Jarhead_22 as I personally know him to be a big trouble-maker. [:D] Tate
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:33:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Major Murphy: John W. King =fat, white trash, clown.
View Quote
Is this the conduct of a O-4 major?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:35:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: That's one. Jeff Smith Murphy TX jarhead_22@hotmail.com
View Quote
Is the murphy part of the address evidence of a major MURPHY lurking in the shadows of this chat board?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 5:36:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/20/2001 5:34:54 AM EDT by Jarhead_22]
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: That's one. Jeff Smith Murphy TX jarhead_22@hotmail.com
View Quote
Is the murphy part of the address evidence of a major MURPHY lurking in the shadows of this chat board?
View Quote
So you've got time to post B.S. like this while you're gathering the "evidence" to support your smear on the honor and integrity of Marines? I live in Murphy, Texas. It's a small town just east of Plano, a suburb of Dallas. Lordtrader and Tate have my mobile phone number. Email them, get it and give me a call. I'm not hard to find, and I'm trying to make it easier for you to get ahold of me so you have [b][size=4]NO EXCUSE[/b][/size=4] for not having your side heard here. You insist you have backup for "an story that's been flying around the net for years?" Give me what you got, or admit you insulted my Marine Corps in an attempt to sound "connected" or "in the know." You started this. It's time you ended it. Jarhead AKA Jeff Smith Murphy TX jarhead_22@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 5:44:13 AM EDT
Murpy, Texas... ...that has a nice ring to it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 5:52:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:08:56 AM EDT
Ed, On your request, I'm dropping this. My intention here was to hammer him flat with opportunities to prove what he said, or face universal ridicule for not being able to do so. I guess I've proven my point. His credibility is nonexistent here. To say he didn't intend to smear the Marine Corps is pretty easy, but if I were to put up a post entitled, "Does andreusan really BEAT HIS WIFE and kids" and then in the body of the post, "or is that story bullsh_t?" chances are he wouldn't take it as a simple request for information. Hell, there's a small possibility he might take it personally! [;D] I'm not Miss Manners here, but if you're going to take on the United States Marine Corps, you better bring the big guns. Anybody doing any shooting this weekend? My trap gun has been gathering spiderwebs in the closet for a while. I'm thinkin' about blowing them out and seeing if it will still talk sweet to me. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. -------------------- "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." --George Carlin
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top