Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 4:47:07 PM EDT
I used to frequent this board back in the day, and met Eric at the first Black Rifle convention in Illinois.  The other day I saw in someones sig line something about RIP Eric the Hun.  Did he die?  I would search, but as you know a lowly member cannot search GD.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  He died.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes,he passed away
RIP Eric
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#3]
He died of a heart attack a few months back.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I never even met him and I miss him.
The man certainly had a presence.  

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Rest in Peace Eric.  I remembered when I met him thinking he looks EXACTLY like I pictured him from his screen name--Big, Burly, and Viking looking, with a mean beard
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#7]
RIP ETH
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Same here.  I never met Him but His posts (Seemed to me at least) had a "Moderating" effect on some of the sillier "Battles" that we all like to engage in in GD.

There was a fund set-up to help with his Grand-Daughter's education that many folks here contributed to and maybe someone has a link to it (?) if you're so inclined.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Well that sucks. I browsed this forum back during Katrina and I saw his stance.

It's a shame he'll never see NO rebuilt, whether I think it should be or not.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm expendable.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:05:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.  I never met Him but His posts (Seemed to me at least) had a "Moderating" effect on some of the sillier "Battles" that we all like to engage in in GD.

There was a fund set-up to help with his Grand-Daughter's education that many folks here contributed to and maybe someone has a link to it (?) if you're so inclined.

Get with TRG, he will know who/how to contribute to for Eric's Grand-Daughter.

I really need to make a Windex Margarita in Wayne's honor, he wouldn't have it any other way as I am sure he has a Windex Magarita in his hand and telling story up above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top