Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 9:58:51 PM EDT
SEE TITLE
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  They announced it a couple of weeks ago on the show.  I don't remember the guy's name though.  No one from AR15.com apparently.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:34:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for that person, I wonder what the wining line is. I was perticulaly found of this one I came up with.

"I'm Jim Scoutin...and remember, practice makes perfect, and perfection, (pause and hold sponsered product to camera) is a beutiful thing."
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The winning line goes something like...

I'm Jim Scoutten and until next time
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often, and Share your sport.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:35:05 AM EDT
[#4]
See I wrote something like:  shoot straight, shoot safe, and shoot often or something like that.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#5]

I still like:

'And remember, two to the chest and one to the head'

best.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can, try to watch the episode where he announced the winning line.  Before doing so, he read a bunch of the non-PC submissions.  They were really funny.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The winning line goes something like...

I'm Jim Scoutten and until next time
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often, and Share your sport.

If that is the real winner, is sure is LAME!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I suggested:

"Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top