Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:07:05 PM EDT
What the fuck ,after tresspassing and destroying property they are suing land owners for
for being mistreated.
And our courts are giving them the land owners homes for damages.
This country is so fucked up sometimes
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
shoot, shovel, and shut up
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
shoot, shovel, and shut up

I'td be cheaper.

Maybe i should stroll across a ranchers land and hope he gets physical while hechases me off...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah just saw that.   I was looking for a link to some text about it and didnt come up with anything.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:11:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Counter sue.................and appeal like there is no tomorrow..............illegals should have no right to sue when they come over and destroy a citizen's property

Quoted:
What the fuck ,after tresspassing and destroying property they are suing land owners for
for being mistreated.
And our courts are giving them the land owners homes for damages.
This country is so fucked up sometimes

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Details
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#6]
didnt see the story.

what are they claiming? that the land owner should pick them up at the fence, and drive them to the welfare office?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#8]
When we are being invaded and nothing is done about it, our ports are being sold to the middle east, Boy Scouts are Evil and NAMBLA is good, you can discuss any religion in public schools but Christianity, if you are lazy you should get a free ride and if you work hard you should pay for their trip.... WELL Yeah we are pretty much fucked!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#9]
His ranch was apparently a popular crossing point.  It sounds like he regularly had his property stolen
and destroyed.  After repeatedly calling border patrol and getting no response he started holding them
"at gunpoint" until border patrol arrived.

Two of them sued him and took his land.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#10]
One land owner was awakened that is in a wheel chair by about 30 of them on his property
he told them to get off his property and they started throwing rocks at him and his wife so he grabed a gun and shot in the air.
Cost him $100,000
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
How can anyone who has entered this country illegally have any standing in our civil courts?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How can anyone who has entered this country illegally have any standing in our civil courts?

apparently they do, this is insane
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Counter sue.................and appeal like there is no tomorrow..............illegals should have no right to sue when they come over and destroy a citizen's property

You would think. But then, this Amerika isn't your daddy's America.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
When we are being invaded and nothing is done about it, our ports are being sold to the middle east, Boy Scouts are Evil and NAMBLA is good, you can discuss any religion in public schools but Christianity, if you are lazy you should get a free ride and if you work hard you should pay for their trip.... WELL Yeah we are pretty much fucked!

Tail wags the dog and everything is backasswards.

Any society that gets to this point is pretty much screwed. And don't expect any resolution via the political process.  Remember what happened during the State of the Union Address when Bush said illegals were essential to our economic recovery?  He got a standing ovation from both sides of the aisle.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw it, and I was steaming.

I have a great deal of respect for our President, and Governor Perry. I've voted for both, each time they've run. How-freakin-ever, regardless of what either do in their remaining years in office, the failure of each to protect the US/Texas border will be their legacies if something isn't done soon. This has got to stop.

I know their predecessors from both parties are as much to blame, but in a post 9-11 America, the stakes have been raised and it's time for action, not plattitudes or politico-speak about our "neighbors and friends to the south." BS-the Mexican government is a neighbor and a big-ass trading partner, but a friend they're not.

Damn, that made me mad.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I am becoming afraid of my country.  When someone who does not live here and is breaking many laws even being here has more rights than me I am afraid I would have gotten my moneys worth out of this one.  

The guy that lost his farm was an IDIOT though, he was a felon and was caught in possession of a firearms.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I am becoming afraid of my country.  When someone who does not live here and is breaking many laws even being here has more rights than me I am afraid I would have gotten my moneys worth out of this one.  

I think you really mean that you are afraid of your gov't.  You should be. Be VERY afraid.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:20:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you really mean that you are afraid of your gov't.  You should be. Be VERY afraid.

Nope, I was specific when I said my Country.  

My country is not holding its leaders responsible for the invasion.  

My country is not protesting in the streets because an Illegal Alien has more rights than a US Citizen.  

My country is not removing judges that make these rulings against Citizens in favor of Illegals.

No Sir, it is my country that I fear.  My country is fat, dumb, and happy and they are destroying and great thing.  My country seems to be blind to what is happening or just not willing to do anything about it or they are complicit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#19]
The land owners along the border need to come together with a class action law suite against the state and federal government for property distruction, pain and suffering ect. I am sure there are attornys that would do this probono.  When they have to pay out millions, this will stop or at least they will be compensated.

I thought tresspasser could be shot in TX? If so start shooting.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I was specific when I said my Country.  

My country is not holding its leaders responsible for the invasion.  

My country is not protesting in the streets because an Illegal Alien has more rights than a US Citizen.  

My country is not removing judges that make these rulings against Citizens in favor of Illegals.

No Sir, it is my country that I fear.  My country is fat, dumb, and happy and they are destroying and great thing.  My country seems to be blind to what is happening or just not willing to do anything about it or they are complicit.

That is legitiamate and well thought out. It does not however, let our politicians off the hook IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top