Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 9:51:11 AM EDT
My friend told me about this interview that he saw last Friday with a female CNN reporter and a Marine just back from Afganistan.  She was trying to put the usual libtard, anti war spin that they do.  What got me is when they got to this part of the interview: (not verbatim)

Libtard:  You are over there to kill terrorists correct?

Marine:  Yes ma'am.

Libtard:  So what do you feel when you kill a person?

Marine:  Recoil ma'am.

Has anyone else seen this?  If so does any one have a link to the video?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Your friend is likely full of shit.  Snopes says there is no such video or interview from CNN or Reuters or any of the sources usually claimed in this story.

www.snopes.com/politics/war/recoil.asp

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#2]
A very old joke that's been retold a thousand times.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#3]
This pun was around before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I had heard the joke before,  I was just wondering if the Marine used it on a Libtard.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I think that interview allegedly happens two or three times a year here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#6]
did he also see the interview with the former general telling a female news reporter she's a potential prostitute because she has a vagina???
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I think that joke has been around since 'Nam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top