Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/27/2005 11:39:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2005 11:40:33 PM EDT by www-glock19-com]
Basiclly stated that police should nto be reveling in their new powers post 9/11 and that abuses of expanded search and sezuire on people who have done nothing is bound to cause and has cause at some level a anti police backlash
I found it intresting he basicly wrote about what is happening on ths board and most other boards I have been on cars , guns, heck even RC car forums
I know the internet is nota good cross section but I have found what people say what they think because of the semi anon nature of the internet is closer to what they really think than if you talk face to face to them
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:24:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By www-glock19-com:
Basiclly stated that police should nto be reveling in their new powers post 9/11 and that abuses of expanded search and sezuire on people who have done nothing is bound to cause and has cause at some level a anti police backlash
I found it intresting he basicly wrote about what is happening on ths board and most other boards I have been on cars , guns, heck even RC car forums
I know the internet is nota good cross section but I have found what people say what they think because of the semi anon nature of the internet is closer to what they really think than if you talk face to face to them

sounds like he's worried about hillary winning in '08
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:25:40 AM EDT
I just finished reading it. I'm not a cop, yet, but it's still a good read.
Top Top