Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2007 12:37:37 PM EDT
I did use my CC in Mexico, Grand Cayman, Costa Rica a few years ago, I got a letter in the mail today saying that by simply signing and returning, I will get a $25 settlement.
My letter says there is also information and sign-up at www.ccfsettlement.com

Looks like its worth checking out if you have ever used your CC outside the US.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I got that too.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Me too, but I never left the USA. I did buy lots of items off EBay from other countrys though. Fake?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks legit.  I dont see any way how they could actually scam you with this.  If you get the letter and all info is correct you just sign and return, or go on the website us the reference number and check and box and click submit.  No bank info, no credit card info, looks like its for real.  An easy $25.

For those who did not travel, the legalese said that some who did not use their card outside the US still quality as part of the "Settlement Injunctive Class".
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I got that today....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top