Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 6:47:28 PM EDT
Did anyone catch this?

It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God.

This is a direct reference to Fahrenheit 911. He is agreeing with Michael Moore. Michael Moore is helping further Bin Ladens cause!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, like Bush was going to rip off his jacket, revealing his superman tights, rocket through the roof of the school and stop the planes by himself.

Personally I think he should have hauled ass out of the school when he was told what happened, but it didn't make any difference in anything. They're obviously trying to swing the election in Kerry's favor so  they can take credit for affecting the US elections.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Send an email to Fox News.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I did

M. Moore you should be proud of yourself you traitorous piece of fat crap.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Moore is a piece of shit.

What would have happened to Moore if he had made a movie like this in 1943???  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I liked how he blamed Bush for not doing more to stop his attack on 9/11

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]

It would have been funnier if he had made a reference to Team America - that guy needs to work on his acting skills and dialogue.

... he also needs to work on DYING !!!!     Hopefully we can soon help him with that!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, like Bush was going to rip off his jacket, revealing his superman tights, rocket through the roof of the school and stop the planes by himself.

Personally I think he should have hauled ass out of the school when he was told what happened, but it didn't make any difference in anything. They're obviously trying to swing the election in Kerry's favor so  they can take credit for affecting the US elections.

Ah, yes, 20/20 hindsight.  Let's roll back the clock to the first impact.  The initial reports were that a small aircraft hit a tower.  It was several minutes before the word even got out that it was a jumbo jet.

Should he have left quicker?  Given the information at the time, he did just fine.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I liked how he blamed Bush for not doing more to stop his attack on 9/11

no shit

that tape should have had "I'm john kerry, and I support this message" at the end of it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
No - since the MSM has chopped it up so much to give Bush the LEAST boost from it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Moore is certainly a POS.  this evil terrorist UBL must be pleased with the left wing puppets doing his propaganda messaging: Michael Moore, Time magazine  and CNN , CNN International.  the leftwing media will bring down this country, because many many citizens are lemmings to what they think is real news.  very sad.  back to the fatass POS Moore, his film is obviously a favorite of the number #1 world criminal UBL.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, jumped out of the transcript at me.
What about this paragragh ?
OBL: We didn't find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regims in our countries. Whish half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, Royal and military. And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it th e Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.

Congrats to Micheal Moore, seems you have a fan.
You can almost hear OBL laughing at the mental weakness of Americans
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#12]
MM probably sent him a complimentary DVD.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#13]
He also said "The infidel Mary Cheney is a lesbian!"

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Michael Moore and Osama.  a perfect match.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I wonder who would be the wife in this couple?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder who would be the wife in this couple?

That's easy,  Michael Moore would be the bitch, squeeling like a pig and chanting OH Osama I hate America I hate America,  Now give it to me in the ass you terrorist stud!

Fucking POS!  
Target Terrorism ...  Target Michael Moore

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#17]
One more video with no timestamp....

Just like Tupac

Biggie

and Elvis.....

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#18]
This tape tells me loud and clear...........

Our Global War on Terror is working!

The goat-herder fucker is calling for a truce, with his reference to 'your security is in your own hands" as in--'you don't 'F' with us we don't 'F' with you.'

I say we put the HAMMER DOWN and finish this POS off!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The goat-herder fucker is calling for a truce, with his reference to 'your security is in your own hands" as in--'you don't 'F' with us we don't 'F' with you.'

+1 EXACTLY!!!  OBL can call 1-800-FUCKING WAAAAH...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah.... Moore is providing aid and comfort to the enemy.  Gotta make him proud!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, yes, 20/20 hindsight.  Let's roll back the clock to the first impact.  The initial reports were that a small aircraft hit a tower.  It was several minutes before the word even got out that it was a jumbo jet.

Should he have left quicker?  Given the information at the time, he did just fine.

Not to get too tied up in the truth, but he couldn't just up and leave.  The SS had to put down their coffee, get the car, clear the drive, check and clear the route, close the halls, and usher the President out.  He maintained a calm activity until things were ready for his unscheduled exit.

Seven minutes is not bad at all, maybe even excellent depending on where the car was.  They couldn't do a fast scoot, for fear that this was designed to flush him out unsecured.  A time of crisis is time to be extra careful, not spastic.

Larry
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Could MM be hiding Osamma under his jacket kind of CCW? It would not be hard to do without printing.

And no one would want to get too close for fear of getting eaten!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:09:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 EXACTLY!!!  OBL can call 1-800-FUCKING WAAAAH... hr

Must be in the water in FL.

+2

+3 for FL
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 EXACTLY!!!  OBL can call 1-800-FUCKING WAAAAH...

You mean

1-800-I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Huh?  How is Michael Moore helping Bin Laden?  Had MM not made his movie at all, the world would still know about Bush's 9/11 behavior.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Not to change the subject too much, but I'm wondering what all those conspiracy nuts think now that have been telling us for years that George Bush and Dick Cheney and the Jews are solely responsible for 9-11?  In the tape, apparently osama admits to planning and pulling it off.

-Gator
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:26:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#29]
You guys need to realize that not only is quoting MM, his rhetoric sounds almost word for word what Kerry has been saying in his campaign rhetoric.

-LS
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Huh?  How is Michael Moore helping Bin Laden?  Had MM not made his movie at all, the world would still know about Bush's 9/11 behavior.  

I suspect there is a grammer and/or typo problem here. Thats the least of it.

The premise is that MoronMoron's movie was based on any factual information whatsoever, which it was not. If you view ANY of MoronMoron's movies, you'll see that they all consist of visual and sound bites taken out of context in order to further an agenda.

MM made his movie and contrary to the small percentage of the worlds population of liberal fascists, the rest of the population doesn't give a shit what he says. We know he's an asshole.

Moore is purposely helping Bin Loaded. Anybody with at least a double digit IQ can see that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#31]
What MM did is nothing less than treason.

What is the penelty? Who has the brass ones to enforce the law?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Moore is a piece of shit.

What would have happened to Moore if he had made a movie like this in 1943???  

I wonder how he would have looked wearing nothing but tar & feathers?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
One more video with no timestamp....

Just like Tupac

Biggie

and Elvis.....

Timestamp is post-F911

So it was made this summer or later...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO Bush did EXACTLY what he should have...

Osama would have LOVED if the President had gotten all flustered & scared all those kids to death...

Instead, he finished what he was doing & acted in a calm, collected, non-terrified manner fitting of a leader in his position...

There was nothing he could do personally to stop the attacks anyway,, NORAD, DOD, and at the most, Dick Cheney, had the authority to deal with the threat, but it happened too quickly for the Air Force to react...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
What MM did is nothing less than treason.

What is the penelty? Who has the brass ones to enforce the law?

If I remember correctly, the penalty for treason is a nice slow painful public execution.  Hell I would happily pay a large entrance fee to see him drawn and quartered!  Michael Moore and Bin Laden.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:01:28 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Timestamp is post-F911

So it was made this summer or later...

And you got that where? Did he say MM? They happened to say the same exact thing. Nothing credible there to demonstrate the movie was in existance when the tape was made.

And I didnt mean timestamp as in date on screen. I can set mine to read whatever you want. I meant todays NYTimes, or other such "todays date" proof.

Trust but Verify!!!!!! RR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top