Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/21/2012 2:58:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 2:59:04 PM EST by InfiniteGrim]
That an unsupported chamber is the cause of bullet setback that causes KABOOMs? This is why you do not want an unsupported chamber.

And that after a few mags polymer pistols will begin to heat up and flex ruining their accuracy?

That the thing that feeds a handgun ammo is called a "clip". (He specifically took it out to show that "This is called a clip")

Just thought I would spread this wealth of knowledge that I learned while filling out my 4473 today. Hard to bite my tongue, but I did. I feel bad for all the new gun people that get fed all this BS.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:00:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 3:03:20 PM EST by wunbadweel]
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:
That an unsupported chamber is the cause of bullet setback that causes KABOOMs? This is why you do not want an unsupported chamber.

And that after a few mags polymer pistols will begin to heat up and flex ruining their accuracy?

That the thing that feeds a handgun ammo is called a "clip". (He specifically took it out to show that "This is called a clip")

Just thought I would spread this wealth of knowledge that I learned while filling out my 4473 today. Hard to bite my tongue, but I did. I feel bad for all the new gun people that get fed all this BS.

Edit: upon reflection, my post may have been mistaken for racism.

Unless the slide is also polymer, your Fudd is all fudd up.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:45:56 PM EST
my brain hurts,more than normal
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:47:13 PM EST
What shop is this, may I ask?
Top Top