Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2011 4:44:23 AM EDT
I cant find Blood and Steel or Gods of the Arena. Am I just Netflixtarded this morning??
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:53:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Specop_007:
I cant find Blood and Steel or Gods of the Arena. Am I just Netflixtarded this morning??

It is on there, just type in Sparticus, and it will show up. They lumped them together.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:03:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By R_Fury:

It is on there, just type in Sparticus, and it will show up. They lumped them together.

Ah I founjd it. They removed the "Gods of the Arena" from the title. Bastards.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:24:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By R_Fury:

Ah I founjd it. They removed the "Gods of the Arena" from the title. Bastards.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:34:03 AM EDT
They recently lumped most of the shows with multiple seasons/series into 1 item.
Rather than Season 1, 2, ... its all under the main show name.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:37:08 AM EDT
No, its not there... They took season 1 off a month ago. I got 6 episodes in and then on my days off went to watch the rest and they were gone!!!

I searched and can only find season 2 - they aren't even lumped together like other seasons of shows.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:43:04 AM EDT
When are they going to put Dexter Seasons 3 & 4 up for online viewing
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:50:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By chodenut:

I couldn't wait for that so I found people who owned them on DVD/Blu-ray - I also watched the last season (5) that my friend recorded on her DVR lol so I'm all caught up!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2011 7:04:22 AM EDT by jokermann77]
Double Tap..

Dang phone!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:00:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By jokermann77:
Originally Posted By chodenut:

I couldn't wait for that so I found people who owned them on DVD/Blu-ray - I also watched the last season (5) that my friend recorded on her DVR lol so I'm all caught up!!!

Dude, I know the feeling for that series....just cant get enough!!!! Glad to hear your all caught up. New season starts in the fall
Top Top