Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/20/2006 8:05:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:08:56 AM EDT

Post more swinger threads, Bama...At least Hedonist's posts were fun to read....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:15:36 AM EDT
just a one night stand of the imagination
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:23:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

Post more swinger threads, Bama...At least Hedonist's posts were fun to read....

The swingers have not called back. But the Mrs did have a guy offer to join in on our threesome date the other night(just friends, no sex).
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:27:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

The swingers have not called back. But the Mrs did have a guy offer to join in on our threesome date the other night(just friends, no sex).

Bama...you're slipping into post mediocrity, now.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:32:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

Bama...you're slipping into post mediocrity, now.

Give it a couple of days. I'm sure someone will call me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:41:56 AM EDT
Well, one was a real bastard....the other one a lady who probably deserved better.

Come home, Norma Jean.

Eric The(Misfit)Hun
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:33:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/20/2006 9:42:04 AM EDT by mr_wilson]
Yes they did have an affair.

Eric: Why blame JFK for the Bay of Pigs, when the fault of Castro's remaining planes (that decimated the landing force and the CIA supplied special B26s, flown by Cubans) falls squarely on the shoulders of Allen Dulles, who was in Puerto Rico or Jamacia (sorry can't recall which) at the time.

Kennedy had given complete authorization to take out Castro's measly air-force up to and including the 2-3 planes missed on the initial CIA supplied B26 raid, which is well documented in The Secret Teams and JFK both excellent resource books by Fletcher Prouty, covering this subject and others.

Your falling for revisionist's history if ya think Kennedy was to blame, he wasn't, although later publications like the "Pentagon Papers" and books by Dulles and others made him out to be the culprit, he wasn't.

It's sort of like your favorite Posner's book "Cased Closed", in which you believe whole-heartedly proves Oswald did it, when nothing could be further from the truth.

How do I know, like many folks who have stood on the sixth floor of the Book Depository and looked out the window on the scene of the crime; once ya been there and seen the set-up, nobody can ever convince ya the government told the truth about Oswald, who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a rifle in boot camp.

Sorry for the hi-jack, I just hate it when folks degrade good men, denigrating them with lies about their actions made up after the fact by those attempting to cover their own culpability, who unlike those in office today actually felt some sense of responsibility towards "we the people".

JFK was one of them looking out for us the little people and seeking to put and end to the decades of military industrial complex and intelligence agencies corruption and circumvention of our Constitution and to make certain we'd not be drug into Vietnam.

They killed him for it, and it has been speculated that they did Marilyn also, lest she talk, for not only was she doing JFK, but Bobby too, and had begun making a pest of herself with the Whitehouse switchboard when Bobby (after diverting her interest away from JFK) attempted to break it off.

FWIW, there are several books on this subject when can be read, sorry it's been so long ago since I read 'em I cannot recall the names. Several actually pointed the finger at JFK and Bobby, but IIRC there was one that made a very good case for tying Marilyn's death in with the assinations of both JFK and Bobby.

Hope this is of some benefit,
Mike

ETA - if you were President and Marilyn Monroe showed up wearing that see-through sequined dress to sing you Happy Birthday, in the manner in which she did, wouldn't you have given serious thought to infidelity, Bama?????
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:41:07 AM EDT
Yes and she fucked Bobby Kennedy too.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:07:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:39:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/20/2006 10:40:53 AM EDT by TRW]
Give him a break.....a post about JFK and Monroe is sort of semi-swinger related

I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall in that bedroom. I heard she was a real screamer and that he hurt his back halfway through the deed.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:46:45 AM EDT
Haaappppyyy Birrrrrrrrrthdayyyyyyyyy Mister Presidennnnnnnnnt, Haaaappppy Birrrrrrrrrrrthday toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Jackie deserved better.

Jack Kennedy was a hack, plain and simple. And he got himself dusted for taking the United States off of the Bretton-Woods pact which totally fuqqed some peoples' "Novus Ordo Seclorum" plans for a one world currency (control).

Should have danced with the ones that brung him...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:48:47 AM EDT
FUCK THE KENNEDYS!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:09:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SIG-24-7:
FUCK THE KENNEDYS!

Isn't that precisely what this thread is about???
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:07:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mr_wilson:
Yes they did have an affair.

Eric: Why blame JFK for the Bay of Pigs, when the fault of Castro's remaining planes (that decimated the landing force and the CIA supplied special B26s, flown by Cubans) falls squarely on the shoulders of Allen Dulles, who was in Puerto Rico or Jamacia (sorry can't recall which) at the time.

Kennedy had given complete authorization to take out Castro's measly air-force up to and including the 2-3 planes missed on the initial CIA supplied B26 raid, which is well documented in The Secret Teams and JFK both excellent resource books by Fletcher Prouty, covering this subject and others.

Your falling for revisionist's history if ya think Kennedy was to blame, he wasn't, although later publications like the "Pentagon Papers" and books by Dulles and others made him out to be the culprit, he wasn't.

It's sort of like your favorite Posner's book "Cased Closed", in which you believe whole-heartedly proves Oswald did it, when nothing could be further from the truth.

How do I know, like many folks who have stood on the sixth floor of the Book Depository and looked out the window on the scene of the crime; once ya been there and seen the set-up, nobody can ever convince ya the government told the truth about Oswald, who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a rifle in boot camp.

Sorry for the hi-jack, I just hate it when folks degrade good men, denigrating them with lies about their actions made up after the fact by those attempting to cover their own culpability, who unlike those in office today actually felt some sense of responsibility towards "we the people".

JFK was one of them looking out for us the little people and seeking to put and end to the decades of military industrial complex and intelligence agencies corruption and circumvention of our Constitution and to make certain we'd not be drug into Vietnam.

They killed him for it, and it has been speculated that they did Marilyn also, lest she talk, for not only was she doing JFK, but Bobby too, and had begun making a pest of herself with the Whitehouse switchboard when Bobby (after diverting her interest away from JFK) attempted to break it off.

FWIW, there are several books on this subject when can be read, sorry it's been so long ago since I read 'em I cannot recall the names. Several actually pointed the finger at JFK and Bobby, but IIRC there was one that made a very good case for tying Marilyn's death in with the assinations of both JFK and Bobby.

Hope this is of some benefit,
Mike

ETA - if you were President and Marilyn Monroe showed up wearing that see-through sequined dress to sing you Happy Birthday, in the manner in which she did, wouldn't you have given serious thought to infidelity, Bama?????

Overall, pretty good post, mr_wilson.

Dulles was a sorry son of a bitch, but Kennedy's hands weren't clean, either.

Was he coming around? Now that's another story....... and one which [I believe] got him killed.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:09:20 PM EDT
Yes, they did -- why else do you think JFK had her killed??
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:16:59 PM EDT
Kennedy promised air cover and then failed to deliver.

That scumbag motherfucker stranded my uncle and his friends on that beach (he was chief medical officer) and I'll never forgive him!

Lee Harvey Oswald, communist nutbag POS that he was, deserves a medal.
Top Top