Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2001 8:02:37 AM EDT
UPS just dropped off my new A3 upper receiver from Bushmaster. It is a complete upper minus the bolt carrier group and charging handle, they go for $385 + S&H. I was suprised to see the removeable carry handle attached to the upper. I was under the impression that when you ordered an A3 upper from Bushmaster, the removeable carry handle was not included in the $385 price tag. Maybe I was wrong. Oh well, when I saw the carry handle allready installed it REALLY made my day. Now I have a new rifle to go break-in. WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:15:31 AM EDT
Why don't you be a good lil boy and tell Bushmaster that they may have accidentally included a detachable carry handle with what you ordered. [:D] Thats a damn good deal IMO.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:28:35 AM EDT
I think I'll remain mute. I ordered a pre-ban config so that when I send it to Kurt's Kustom shop to get an A2 brake put on the barrel length will remain orginal. I requested that Bushmaster shave to bayonet lug at the factory, but they forgot to do it. I think the removeable carru handle will more than make up for that slip. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:58:50 AM EDT
LOL
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 1:47:41 PM EDT
Does anyone else think this was a Bushmaster screw-up? I'm pretty sure the carring handle is extra on A3s. Thanks for the posts Kalifornia.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:15:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:36:32 PM EDT
You know, I'll bet Bushmaster is totally oblivious to the fact that they screwed up. If it was my local gun dealer making that mistake, I would correct him. I'm going to keep it.
Top Top