Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2001 8:02:37 AM EDT
UPS just dropped off my new A3 upper receiver
from Bushmaster.  It is a complete upper minus the bolt carrier group and charging handle, they go for $385 + S&H.  I was suprised to see the removeable carry handle attached to the upper.  I was under the impression that when you ordered an A3 upper from Bushmaster, the removeable carry handle was not included in the $385 price tag.  Maybe I was wrong.  Oh well, when I saw the carry handle allready installed it REALLY made my day.  Now I have a new rifle to go break-in.  WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you be a good lil boy and tell Bushmaster that they may have accidentally included a detachable carry handle with what you ordered. [:D] Thats a damn good deal IMO.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I'll remain mute.  I ordered a pre-ban config so that when I send it to Kurt's Kustom shop to get an A2 brake put on the barrel length will remain orginal.  I requested that Bushmaster shave to bayonet lug at the factory, but they forgot to do it.  I think the removeable carru handle will more than make up for that slip.  [:D]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone else think this was a Bushmaster screw-up?  I'm pretty sure the carring handle is extra on A3s.  Thanks for the posts Kalifornia.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You know, I'll bet Bushmaster is totally oblivious to the fact that they screwed up.  If it was my local gun dealer making that mistake, I would correct him.  I'm going to keep it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top