Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2002 1:26:00 PM EDT
I think he couldn't take that SOB any more and was running away or committed suicide.  But than again...that's what they said about that White Water partener.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#1]
It has been a long dry spell for Willy. Some of the first reports out stated that there was a small stain on his fur right below the eye. I cannot confirm at this time. Willy thought that mans best friend along with the name Buddy allowed him unlimited access like with Chelsea(I know that was a cheap shot).
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Also Buddy did not realize that if he left spit on Willys bone that Willys bone would spit back which caught him by surprise which caused his dash into oncoming traffic which caused Willy to have to do something else with his own bone.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, the dog is in better hands now.
Borg
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:56:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe it finally dawned on the poor critter that he was in for a lifetime of companionship with THEM, and figured he'd take the honorable way out.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:49:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Initial reports are that Buddy, despondent over his financial misdealings, giving poor advice to slick, and his inability to satisfy hitlery, took his own life.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the Hildebeast took out a Hit on him because she only wanted one dog in the house...

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I think he was sad that Monica left.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought he froze to death sitting on hillary's lap.[:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Arkancide ( ark - in - side ) - The name for a murder that is covered up as a suicide in the state of Arkansas.

I guess Buddy really was a FoB...
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I heard through the grapevine that Buddy tried to "off" Clinton himself. This pic comes directly from Buddy's drawing room plans.
[img]www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/thomas/Dog_and_Shotgun_sm.jpeg[/img]

Unfortunately, Bill got wind of the plan and gave Buddy a good shove in front of a speeding car.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Initial reports are that Buddy, despondent over his financial misdealings, giving poor advice to slick, and his inability to satisfy hitlery, took his own life.
View Quote

Probably.
But don't rule out the possibility of a professional Hitlery hit.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I understand Oliver Stone is preparing to begin principle photography on "Buddy."
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#13]
No question, suicide!!![kill]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#14]
You're all wrong, it was murder!!!  It's been so long since Bill has had any sympathetic press coverage that he had his own dog killed.  I wonder who's next... "Oh Hillary honey, do you wanna go for a jog?  Ok, you run on ahead while I tie my shoe."
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's the scoop:

For 'Buddy,' the Clintons just couldn't spare a dime
Philadelphia Inquirer (believe it or not) | 1/4/2002 | Julia Gorin

Buddy, ostensibly beloved dog of the Clinton family, was accidentally struck Wednesday afternoon when he darted out in front of a car on a busy two-lane road at the end of the cul-de-sac where the Clinton house stands in Chappaqua, N.Y.

What happened to Buddy is precisely what can be expected to happen to a dog when it's meant to be little more than a pawn in its owners' continuing attempts to impersonate human beings.

I find myself wondering whether, upon hearing the news about Buddy, Clinton even remembered that he had a dog.

Granted, the dog was mostly under someone else's watch. Still, if you care about the dog, you lay down the law with the caretakers - or with the Secret Service, as the case may be. A dog's baby-sitters will take their cues from the dog's owner and will tend to be either as vigilant or as cavalier as the master. If the owner's attitude is lackadaisical, why should theirs be any less so?

I remember the day they told us that the President got a dog. As a dog lover, I was more than a little disturbed by the thought of a soft, fluffy and genuine thing getting into the clutches of that family. Does Hillary Rodham Clinton strike anyone as someone who likes dogs? (Actually, they did have a cocker spaniel when they were governor of Arkansas, but Hillary reportedly didn't like it in the house.)

To give credit where credit is due, at least Bill Clinton didn't entertain photographers and guests by dangling his dog by the ears while it squealed, the way that other great humanitarian, creator of the Great Society, Lyndon Johnson, did to his dogs Him and Her.

So Buddy's dead. Socks they gave away.

Has anyone seen Chelsea?

Personally, I was surprised the girl made it past the '93 inauguration, having already done her part to fulfill the minimum family-unit requirement so her parents could have a political life. Of course, she was a self-sufficient adolescent by then, not quite as vulnerable as a dependent canine. The only visible, physical manifestations so far of the stress she's endured from playing her role are the smoking and the drinking (having held off on the latter all through college, until her parents were out of the White House). But notice how, in contradistinction to the mischievous Bush daughters, this kid was a stellar child; she never made a wrong move. She must have known her life - or rather, her parents' political lives - depended on it.

At any rate, the Clintons most likely won't be getting another dog, seeing as how it wouldn't serve any political end at this point.

If they should try, however, one would hope that the animal rights people make a negligence claim to try to prevent it. (More likely, though, their ideals will take a backseat to Bill Clinton's whims, just as those of the National Organization for Women did.)

Then again, one shouldn't rush to judgment, since we don't yet know the full story. Perhaps Buddy wanted to die. Maybe he pulled a Vince Foster. Maybe he had seen and heard too much in that house, was privy to too many unspeakable schemes and just couldn't take the guilt.

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#16]
First Sox is forced on former secretary.
Now a "hit" on Buddy.
Chelsea last seen standing beside a dumpster with Gary Condit (D) California.

I hope Ex. klinton didn't take a long-term lease in Harlem.

[smoke]

(Bet hitlery hadem all heavily insured.)
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]
CLINTON'S DOG COMMITTED SUICIDE!

This would make a good bumper sticker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top