Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/2/2007 1:14:10 PM EDT

Utorrent isn't working??
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:17:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/2/2007 1:17:14 PM EDT by danpass]
torrents working here (Bellsouth DSL).

I use torrent-finder so I'm not sure where this current torrent is actually coming from
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:31 PM EDT
Working for me too.... Bellsouth (AT&T) ADSL
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:46 PM EDT
Dloading right now. I just switched to azurus too.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:53 PM EDT
Thanks for reminding me.

WRC Wales!

Newsgroups for the win
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:36:24 PM EDT
Speaking of At&T, I had to call tech support last night to reconnect because of some glitch on their end. I got an Indian guy who got me up and running. When we were finished he wished me a Merry Christmas. Good for AT&T with all the PC garbage running rampant.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:49:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BatcaveSouth:
I got an Indian guy who got me up and running. When we were finished he wished me a Merry Christmas.

PC idology hasn't trickled over to India yet. Give it a few days.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:50:31 PM EDT

Speaking of At&T, I had to call tech support last night to reconnect because of some glitch on their end. I got an Indian guy who got me up and running. When we were finished he wished me a Merry Christmas. Good for AT&T with all the PC garbage running rampant.

I once spoke to a tech support guy who said his name was Elton John. I figure they pretty much say anything they are told to say...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:55:16 PM EDT
torrents are lame, get with the times, Usenet>*
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:55:55 PM EDT
fuck at&t. they are jacking up the cost of my dialup from $9.95 a month to $22.95
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:57:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dwkennedy:

I once spoke to a tech support guy who said his name was Elton John. I figure they pretty much say anything they are told to say...

welll i dumped earthlink after the indian or swahili, or pakistani or mongolian or whatever girl said i must give my father's maiden name as the answer to the security question before she could help me out.. i shit you not.. father's maiden name..... tried explaining that the question made absolutely no sense.. she had a script on no context for how marriage works in the good ole usa im thinkin...
Top Top