Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 1:14:10 PM EDT

Utorrent isn't working??
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
torrents working here (Bellsouth DSL).

I use torrent-finder so I'm not sure where this current torrent is actually coming from
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Working for me too.... Bellsouth (AT&T) ADSL  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Dloading right now. I just switched to azurus too.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for reminding me.

WRC Wales!

Newsgroups for the win
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Speaking of At&T,  I had to call tech support last night to reconnect because of some glitch on their end.  I got an Indian guy who got me up and running.  When we were finished he wished me a Merry Christmas.  Good for AT&T with all the PC garbage running rampant.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I got an Indian guy who got me up and running.  When we were finished he wished me a Merry Christmas.  

PC idology hasn't trickled over to India yet. Give it a few days.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Speaking of At&T,  I had to call tech support last night to reconnect because of some glitch on their end.  I got an Indian guy who got me up and running.  When we were finished he wished me a Merry Christmas.  Good for AT&T with all the PC garbage running rampant.  

I once spoke to a tech support guy who said his name was Elton John.  I figure they pretty much say anything they are told to say...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
torrents are lame, get with the times, Usenet>*
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#9]
fuck at&t. they are jacking up the cost of my dialup from $9.95 a month to $22.95
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I once spoke to a tech support guy who said his name was Elton John.  I figure they pretty much say anything they are told to say...

welll i dumped earthlink after the indian or swahili, or pakistani or mongolian or whatever girl said i must give my father's maiden name as the answer to the security question before she could help me out.. i shit you not.. father's maiden name..... tried explaining that the question made absolutely no sense.. she had a script on no context for how marriage works in the good ole usa im thinkin...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top