Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:54:20 PM EDT
I saw it last night at my University's theatre...

Figured if we get some "no's" I'll explain...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#1]
fag
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Ghey
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
fag

When I heard it was gay, I didn't know it was actual gay sex...  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
fag

it's hollywood, its a "love story" and you didnt expect there to be a sex scene?

edit: no less than 4 pages and a lock
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]

We never got a full feedback because nobody felt like watching a movie about two gay cowboys.

Til' you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
fag

[Nelson]HA HA[/Nelson]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We never got a full feedback because nobody felt like watching a movie about two gay cowboys.

Til' you.

I'll bet you $500 that StonerStudent in fact did see it
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
You're willing to bet THAT much?

.. were you there? :-P
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You're willing to bet THAT much?

.. were you there? :-P

no, but lets just say I've got a hunch
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
fag

[Nelson]HA HA[/Nelson]

Never bluff with Hollywood. I figured, it'd be a little faggy... damn I got hosed...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn't have a reason to see it, especially when described as edited below:

Quoted:

We never got a full feedback because nobody felt like watching a movie about two gay cowboys happily married (with children) men who go herd sheep and suddenly fall deeply in love when neither had any homosexual tendencies before meeting.

Til' you.

That's a real hollywood dream fantasy there!

No Expert
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I saw it last night at my University's theatre...

Figured if we get some "no's" I'll explain...

Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw it at my school's theatre too. Most of the movie wasn't that bad, lots of nice countryside......but DAMN there is this one scene, if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about. I didn't think there would actually be gay sex, just implied, but OH YEA, there was. It just sort of came out of nowhere. I don't really consider myself that homophobic but it really made me cringe, a lot of other people in the theatre too.

I just couldn't understand the movie. Both these dudes have hot chicks just throwing themselves at them and they want to buttfuck. Simply a mystery.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#14]
We should do a poll for those who didn't see it: Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:26:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
We should do a poll for those who didn't see it: Who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?

Who gives a fuck?!?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who gives a fuck?!?

I simply can't imagine not being interested
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I saw it at my school's theatre too. Most of the movie wasn't that bad, lots of nice countryside......but DAMN there is this one scene, if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about. I didn't think there would actually be gay sex, just implied, but OH YEA, there was. It just sort of came out of nowhere. I don't really consider myself that homophobic but it really made me cringe, a lot of other people in the theatre too.

I just couldn't understand the movie. Both these dudes have hot chicks just throwing themselves at them and they want to buttfuck. Simply a mystery.

Yeah, I was caught by surpise with the sex. Good God EWWWWW!

It wasn't so much as the movie being gay but how it got VERY creepy in the end, almost stalker like...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who gives a fuck?!?

I simply can't imagine not being interested

in which actor acts like he is sticking his dick in the other one?  call me uninterested
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who gives a fuck?!?

Well evidently you do since you clicked on the thread...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh lighten up you guys. It's the story of a forbidden love! Great cinema from the acclaimed director of smash hits, like "The Hulk"!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
... men who go herd sheep

So, let me get this straight.

Everyobody is calling htem cowboys - but they aren't even cattle ranchers - they are sheep herders?

WTF?  Was "cowboy" just a better "american icon" sounding term to completely mock and gayify?

Or maybe all people in "flyover country" are just called "cowboys?"
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Til' you.

Well that would be a sucker's bet.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Til' you.

well there goes my plans for a glock 34......
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Til' you.

How did I know someone would bring up StonerStudent in this thread...

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Til' you.

How did I know someone would bring up StonerStudent in this thread...

It's a lonely job ...but someone has to do it
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:38:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I was caught by surpise with the sex. Good God EWWWWW!

It wasn't so much as the movie being gay but how it got VERY creepy in the end, almost stalker like...

Heck the sex scene [if you can call it that]....was 10 sec long. I missed it the first time.....i was bored and nodded off.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#28]
As a public service to my fellow board members, who may get stuck having to watch BBM by their wife or girlfriend. There is only one "sex scene" in the whole movie it lasts about ten seconds...and starts with Ledger going into the tent on the first cold night....just close your eyes[or get a beer] and count to ten and it's over.

That trick is what got me though my first time with a woman....so it should work in this case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top