Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:42:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Title should read

"Dictionaries"

Yours,
jblachly
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I lost count of how many times i read the word "fuck".(edited words and hand gestures included)

interesting.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Title should read

"Dictionaries"

Yours,
jblachly

Spell check also offered this spelling as right too.
Dictionary's
I changed it you spelling/grammar nazi.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#5]
this is probably an old wives tale, but the way i heard the origin of the word fuck

long time ago in middle ages the englies yew men, {archers) were some of the best at their field. they would and did anihilate the enemy. and took a lifetime of training.

when they were captured or taken prisoner the enemy would cut off their middle finger, rendering them useless as yewmen,  before relasing them.
  on a battle field the archers would stand across the field, hold up their middle finger and yell, i can still pluck yew. across the battle field it sounded like fuck you

like i said its just the way i heard it

but it is a word that  can mean more things than any other one word in the english language, i use it regularly
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:10:01 AM EDT
[#6]
well fuck me...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
this is probably an old wives tale, but the way i heard the origin of the word fuck

long time ago in middle ages the englies yew men, {archers) were some of the best at their field. they would and did anihilate the enemy. and took a lifetime of training.

when they were captured or taken prisoner the enemy would cut off their middle finger, rendering them useless as yewmen,  before relasing them.
  on a battle field the archers would stand across the field, hold up their middle finger and yell, i can still pluck yew. across the battle field it sounded like fuck you

like i said its just the way i heard it

but it is a word that  can mean more things than any other one word in the english language, i use it regularly

That's pretty fucking incredible
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I'm fucking offended!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top