Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 11:41:38 AM EDT
Ok, so I ordered one of these from DBT. They were having a sale, I guess since the whole order with shipping was about $15 LESS than the pre-shipping price on the website.

It wasn't my first choice, as I originally ordered the MOLLE-equipped version, but there was a 10-12 week backlog to get one, so I got the standard version with the 3 AR mag pouches instead.

It's a lot smaller than I expected, but it's got plenty of room for all kinds of BOB goodies.

It's got a resizeable holster and mag/light holder in the outer pocket, a middle pocket  with loops for 8 shotgun shells as well as some interior pockets, and a large inner pocket.

The large flap has a map pocket on the inside, covers the whole rig when closed and has a velcro flap covering a small hole for a camelbak tube.

The outside of the bag has two mag pouches that hold 2 Glock or USP mags or 4 1911 mags. The other end has a small pouch (apple? orange? grenade?)

It's a good go-bag for throwing in the car/truck/APC/interstellar fighter.

Here it is with some accessories for size comparison. (ok, it was also an excuse to haul out the krink for pics)

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a nice BOB.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn! I like that Krink!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Damn! I like that Krink!

Thanks! There are more of it in the krinkov forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top