Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2002 7:14:38 PM EDT
After looking over the posts about our age, I should have done a poll instead.  I just don't know how, ha-ha.  We have nearly 50 years seperating our members, but we all have a common thread, the AR15 and love of shooting.  It's cool to think about all the different people I see on this site (age, sex, religion, nationality), but when we talk about AR15's, we are on the same page (they ROCK!!).  This is what this Web Site is all about.  Thanks to all who make this a fun place!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What the heck is an AR15? Is that a gun? Oh my gowd!! I am posting on a gun board?!?!?!

I only come here for the lively discussions, watching the trolls, and the soap operas that develop (where did the McUzi guy or Zen get off to?) [bounce]

Hehehe, I guess we could start the "I remember when...." on the old boards next.

But, yep. We love our AR's, and we like the people that own them (well most of the time).
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto WW... this is *The*  place to come.  And GoatBoy and others who run/maintain this board deserve all the credit.  Thanks to them, we can come here and enjoy it all.  [beer]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
As a really new member, I have to say that the apparent lack of flame wars here (ok, relativly) is really refreshing. I have seen other boards just be free for alls of "Screw you, know nothing!" "Oh yeah? Well tell your mom that she left her panties in my car again!" etc, etc.

So far it's been a really fun experience here, and I have felt really welcome into this new "AR Community".

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have seen other boards just be free for alls of "Screw you, know nothing!"
View Quote

Hey, what the hell do you know anyway?!?

[:D]

WELCOME ABOARD!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As a really new member, I have to say that the apparent lack of flame wars here (ok, relativly) is really refreshing. I have seen other boards just be free for alls of "Screw you, know nothing!" "Oh yeah? Well tell your mom that she left her panties in my car again!" etc, etc.

So far it's been a really fun experience here, and I have felt really welcome into this new "AR Community".

View Quote

Oh yeah, well then ... [flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame]
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
After looking over the posts about our age, I should have done a poll instead.  I just don't know how, ha-ha.  We have nearly 50 years seperating our members, but we all have a common thread, the AR15 and love of shooting.  It's cool to think about all the different people I see on this site (age, sex, religion, nationality), but when we talk about AR15's, we are on the same page (they ROCK!!).  

this isnt the mushy part is it   [>(]  [whacko] [NI]
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 3:22:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I was getting in touch with my feminine side, ha-ha, Not!!  At my work (City Government), some people think your crazy for having a weapon, much less an assault type weapon.  Here I can say, "When I was blasting away at the targets..." and not be looked at as a crazed mental patient, even though I may be one, ha-ha.  I try to get people to go out to the range and show them how much fun it is, but they won't go.  I'm sure others have had similiar experiences in the work place.  Now I just don't mention it to people, unless I know they're into AR's.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top