Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/14/2006 7:09:30 PM EDT
currently denver 24
NE 6
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna jump the gun.  Even though the pats just scored.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I say about 4 more threads about tonights game.. What says you "hive mind"?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
What's a bronco?
Is that an actual horse?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=427635
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Patriots have sucked hairy horse dick all game. The Broncos have got their 24 points all off of Patriot turnovers. The Pats aren't being beaten by the Broncos, they're beating themselves. Absolutely terrible showing .
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
The Broncos are holding their own, sure they capitolized on the Pats fuckups, but they managed to score and hold off the Pats defensively.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The Broncos are holding their own, sure they capitolized on the Pats fuckups, but they managed to score and hold off the Pats defensively.

Very true. My above post was more fo a pre-emptive strike for the Mile High Fanboys who will claim they completely man-handled the Pats.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#8]
INT.... I'll just go and ahead and ask: are they owned now?  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Brady threw another pick? Un-fucking-believeable. I turned the game off after the Troy Brown punt return fumble.

Slash the paychecks for all those fucksticks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't wait to see ESPN and all the network analyists making their excuses tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I can't wait to see ESPN and all the network analyists making their excuses tomorrow.

Bah. Simms and his crony already hate the Pats anyway, listen to 'em rip 'em apart.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#12]
it's over  13 : 27 Denver  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hmmm. 2:00 and NE has 1 TO left? Yeah, I'd dare say Brady's Playoff streak is over.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brady threw another pick? Un-fucking-believeable. I turned the game off after the Troy Brown punt return fumble.

Didn't you say earlier that "we'll see"

Well, we all saw Denver dismantle the Pats....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

10 in a row down the shitter. Indy will tear them a now asshole after they finish with the Steelers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/Icons/broncos.jpg

GO BRONCOS

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dismantle.

The Pats beat themselves. How many points did Denver get off of offensive drives, and not capitalizing on Patriot fuckups?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

10 in a row down the shitter. Indy will tear them a now asshole after they finish with the Steelers.

Ok...Dont hate...CONGRATULATE
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#19]
DENVER LOSES!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
DENVER LOSES!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#21]
ESPN will be crying bitter tears...all those guys wanted to hype a Colts/Pats rematch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/Icons/broncos.jpg

Do one of John Lynch.

Please.  For the children.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#23]
life is good I've gotten watch the Pats choke twice in 2 weeks and its onkly 2 weeks into the year!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
ESPN will be crying bitter tears...all those guys wanted to hype a Colts/Pats rematch.

I was hoping for a Pats/Bears Super Bowl rematch, 20 years after the previous meeting.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#25]
5 turnovers doomed the Pats.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dismantle.

The Pats beat themselves. How many points did Denver get off of offensive drives, and not capitalizing on Patriot fuckups?

You might be right.  I had always heard that defense wins in the playoffs.  So capitalizing on the other team's turnovers would seem to be an endorsement of that theory?  Is the offense the A team during the playoffs?

Just askin'.......

SRM
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dismantle.

You might be right.  I had always heard that defense wins in the playoffs.  So capitalizing on the other team's turnovers would seem to be an endorsement of that theory?  Is the offense the A team during the playoffs?

Just askin'.......

SRM

A player dropping a punt is not defense, it's shitty play by the team who fumbled it away.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dismantle.

Just askin'.......

SRM

A player dropping a punt is not defense, it's shitty play by the team who fumbled it away.

but a 100 yd pick is defense
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#29]
It is a TEAM sport.

they win as a team, they lose as a team.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dismantle.

Just askin'.......

SRM

but a 100 yd pick is defense

I'd be inclined to agree, but the way Brady threw that pass, a chimp could have picked it off.

Besides, at least the player who picked it off got royally fucked up by Watson next to the end zone.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
....Besides, at least the player who picked it off got royally fucked up by Watson next to the end zone.

Champ Bailey is the mans name.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....Besides, at least the player who picked it off got royally fucked up by Watson next to the end zone.

Well, I must say my sole joy of watching the game was seeing Ol' Bailey get obliterated.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I must say my sole joy of watching the game was seeing Ol' Bailey get obliterated.

For me, it was watching Brady get clobbered about 20 times!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Every point scored by Denver was on account of a NE screw up.  That doesn't mean anything though in defense of the Pats.  They should have won, but didn't have their act together tonight.

Plummer did a good job anyway.  Watching that whole game...I didn't think the Broncos did anything notably spectacular other than effectively capitalize on the other teams goofs.  Tonight Denver outplayed New England.

Guess I'll have to root for Indianapolis now.....geesh.....what's this world coming to?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:48:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
[

I'd be inclined to agree, but the way Brady threw that pass, a chimp could have picked it off.

Besides, at least the player who picked it off got royally fucked up by Watson next to the end zone.

Champ did give credit to Watson in the postgame locker room.

But let me get this straight, the game was lost due to offensive failures rather than defensive plays?

hmmm

SRM
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

Champ did give credit to Watson in the postgame locker room.

But let me get this straight, the game was lost due to offensive failures rather than defensive plays?

hmmm

SRM

The was game lost because NE was absolutely plagued with errors and missteps. I believe they showed a stat where Denver had only gained ~100 yards of offense on their own, but had ended up with ~200 yards of help from Patriot turnovers and penalties.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give the man credit, he took it and didn't cry and bitch to the ref.
Brady is as good as manning and I think manning is the best in the league.  What I didn't like seeing was the scuffling between the players.

Champ Bailey shouldn't have stopped running till after he reached the inzone.  He got smacked for his arrogance.

I was hoping he'd end up another Leon Lett .
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#39]
i dont like either team, but that BS pass interference call changed the entire game
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#40]
i personally HATE the Denver geldings.  but congratulations on your win.  i hope they make it to the SuperBowl...  and get crushed by the Bears.  63-0.  it is so much more disappointing to loose in the big one.
oh,  and i hope they all get career ending injuries in their loss too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
i personally HATE the Denver geldings.  but congratulations on your win.  i hope they make it to the SuperBowl...  and get crushed by the Bears.  63-0.  it is so much more disappointing to loose in the big one.
oh,  and i hope they all get career ending injuries in their loss too.

Atleast we'll be able to say we made it to the big one
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
i dont like either team, but that BS pass interference call changed the entire game

Yep.

But the fumbles didn't help either though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#44]
In the post game, Denver players are giving lots of credit to NE.  Nice to see gracious winners every once and awhile.

SRM
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
In the post game, Denver players are giving lots of credit to NE.  Nice to see gracious winners every once and awhile.

+1.

This is as bad as I've seen a NE playoff team play in over 15 years. Borderline pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Ahhh, all you NE fans.....You sound like a bunch of old jewish ladies...wah wah.

We have the 2nd best defense in the league, and are one of only two teams undefeated at home.  But it was because NE messed up is why Denver won
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#47]
They are now called the GAYTRIOTS!    GO BRONCOS!!!  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
But it was because NE messed up is why Denver won

Well Denver WAS the only other team on the field.

Fumbles, a just plain BAD throw and one free touchdown care of a completely blind official in the endzone are what allowed the only other team on the field besides New England to 'not lose'.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
They are now called the GAYTRIOTS!    GO BRONCOS!!!  

No - this is the year of Gay Cowboys... so naturally the Broncos should come out on top.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give the man credit, he took it and didn't cry and bitch to the ref.
Brady is as good as manning and I think manning is the best in the league.  What I didn't like seeing was the scuffling between the players.

Champ Bailey shouldn't have stopped running till after he reached the inzone.  He got smacked for his arrogance.

That's not arrogance, it's called fatigue.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top