Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/11/2006 2:42:23 PM EST

I am VERY careful in parking my car, and I have always ensured that I am careful with /other/ people's cars so that I do not damage their vehicles with my doors, shopping carst, etc.

Some JACKASS put a serious ding in my rear passenger quarter panel behind the gas filler door. There are two associated scuffs that I think will come out by buffing with a light compound, but the main dent is bad--about 3/4" long, about 1/16" deep, adn the paint is taken off down to bare metal.

I can get to the back of the panel from inside the trunk, so it should be a pretty straightforward repair.

The car is black clearcoat. Do you think a body shop will be able to spot-paint it, or will it require shooting the whole panel?

Anyone had a dent like this repaired, and if so, what did it cost you?
Top Top