Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2001 1:28:03 PM EDT
To all please please forgive my ignorance....I'm a newbie but who is Dennis and what does he sell? Does he have a website?

Thanks...

ACB
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the info...! I see his name in posts all the time but did not know,,,,:)

ACB
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]
When everyone else was selling real Colt M4 uppers at prices higher than giraffe nuts, I got one from DT for $608.00 This was a 14.5" hard-to-find fixed-handle M4A2 (don't know the Colt PN) including B&C! He is internet shy sometimes, or used to be, best thing to do is email first, then call him and work out details.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#4]
They used to buy stuff from Dennis all of the time at the fun shows. Jenny (his wife?) is very nice and did not yell at me once for scaring away customers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top