Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 9:11:28 AM EST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ItdXy9lxI&NR Not sure how to make it hot.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:16:49 AM EST
You don't know how to capitalize?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:39:13 AM EST
www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ItdXy9lxI&NR

That was funny. That last statement had me annoying my coworkers I was laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:40:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2006 9:47:14 AM EST by M4Fanatic]
I've always liked Dennis Miller. Especially the part where he talks over the heads of his audience and there is that lull in the laughter and you can that most don't get it.

Hell, I've considered getting cable and HBO just to see his weekly show. Is that still running?

DM on our soldiers killing suicide bombers:
"When a guys whole thing in life is to kill himself, and you get there frist.... you are hualing ass my friends."

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:41:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By ARMALITE-FAN:
You don't know how to capitalize?

Don't you know the President of the United States is not worthy of capitalization?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:43:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4Fanatic:
I've always like Dennis Miller. Especially the part where he talks over the heads of his audience and there is that lull in the laughter and you can that most don't get it.

Hell, I've considered getting cable and HBO just to see his weekly show. Is that still running?

Not for five years, at least.
His MSNBC show was great, but the time slot killed it against FoxNews shows.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:49:54 AM EST
i thought he was funnier before he went hardcore conservative

strange how adopting a philosophy closer to mine, took some of the edge off his humor for me

remember his show on fox? that was some funny shit right there. WAY over the head of the general population
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:50:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By SJSAMPLE:

Originally Posted By M4Fanatic:
I've always like Dennis Miller. Especially the part where he talks over the heads of his audience and there is that lull in the laughter and you can that most don't get it.

Not for five years, at least.
His MSNBC show was great, but the time slot killed it against FoxNews shows.

Damn... I shut down my cable and put that money toward guns... I may be out of touch... but I'm well armed.
Top Top