Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 6:53:19 AM EDT
I just got back from voting.  My county has new electronic voting machines.  When you get there you check in and they give you an electronic key card to activate the machine.  Inside the building there were long lines between the check in desk and the voting machines.

It was a mad house there, and anyone with a card could have stayed there for hours voting over and over... its a receipe for fraud.    Forget about fair elections going forward.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
So did you try it?
Maybe the machines will only record one usage per card?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
That don't sound good.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#3]
No, they only had a fixed supply of cards which they kept recycling.  When you finish you toss your card in a plastic bucket... the same one they use to distribute cards.  No way to verify who was voting.

I did not try it because I am not dishonest.  But I guarantee the number of votes cast will exceed the number of registrations in heavily democrat precincts with electronic voting.

Kerry will win, game over.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:01:02 AM EDT
[#4]
In my county, we have the same thing, only an election official is the only one with the power to reset the machine.  Even though they are likely democrats, I don't think that they are screwing around.  They take this quite seriously...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#5]
There was no interaction at all between election workers and the machines between voting... they were running open loop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:04:47 AM EDT
[#6]
You seriously need to report this to someone. Call the news media [fox]. Call laura ingrahm. Call cam and company. Call rush limbaugh. Get national attention on this matter. Call your local GOP headquarters. Don't just stand by and let it happen!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:06:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Nothing new.

They could have stuffed thousands of paper ballots into the ballot box too.

Relax.

God is in control.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You seriously need to report this to someone. Call the news media [fox]. Call laura ingrahm. Call cam and company. Call rush limbaugh. Get national attention on this matter. Call your local GOP headquarters. Don't just stand by and let it happen!

+1!  Even if you can't stop it, you can at least cast doubt on the results and call attention to Dem fraud.  This needs to be made public NOW.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#9]
They could just write a backdoor into the program, and then have one vote automatically add to the Demo for every so many cast for the Rep.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top