Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 2:27:50 PM EST
Last night at the bar I go to with my friends for a trivia game and to drink beer, I was having a conversation about the upcoming election with a member from another team who is a friend of mine as well. We had been talking for a while when one of his friends comes up and asks if he heard Kerry being talked about. We said no, and he left. A couple minutes later, he comes back and buts into the conversation.

He starts talking about how Bush is a born again and how he hates born again Christians. How the 1st amendment says that we should have a separation of church and state. I tried to correct him on this but he said he was a history teacher and knows what the Constitution says. As I tried to correct him he starts to talk loader and then start yelling how he didn't vote for Bush and he is an idiot. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Before I could tell him he was a religious bigot and didn't know what the 1st amendment meant, he left the bar.

The only thing that bothered me was the guy pointing his finger at me. I got a good laugh out of his rant. I thought he was going to start to role around on the floor and kick and scream.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:29:27 PM EST
as i've gotten older, i've realized that most idiots are democrats.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:33:28 PM EST
Religiphobic? Intolerant Jesaphobe? We have to come up with a quick response for these self righteous idiots. Any other ideas?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:41:39 PM EST
These people are rabid this year!

Just wait till November 3rd.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:43:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:
Religiphobic? Intolerant Jesaphobe? We have to come up with a quick response for these self righteous idiots. Any other ideas?

Cool, you're a Team Member now.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:47:11 PM EST
Hey, when you're ready for a break just IM me or something and you can come out and shoot at my place and breathe the free air of WV. You won't have anyone act like that out here.
You have to bring all your commie guns though. I have beer. Bring as many MD ARFCOM refugees as you like.

Seriously though that guy needed some help. A man can put an eye out talking like that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:00:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sierra_Hombre:
as i've gotten older, i've realized that most idiots are democrats.

+1
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:34:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By 2IDdoc:
Hey, when you're ready for a break just IM me or something and you can come out and shoot at my place and breathe the free air of WV. You won't have anyone act like that out here.
You have to bring all your commie guns though. I have beer. Bring as many MD ARFCOM refugees as you like.

Seriously though that guy needed some help. A man can put an eye out talking like that.

Sounds Good. Maybe I can road trip it with a couple members for a little group shoot.

I love the rabid Demos.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:24:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:

Originally Posted By 4xys2xxs:

Cool, you're a Team Member now.

Oh Yea! I love this site, AND I get an avatar! Life is good
Top Top