Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:37:54 PM EDT
I watch this drivel for an hour each day & it enrages me to hear these brainless dolts whine, complain & generally try to twist the amendments to suit their own purposes while ignoring basic facts.

I enjoy alternate sources of media due to the fact that the mainstream media only give you one side, but democracy now goes so far to the left that I could almost stomach Al Franken after watching it.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I watch this drivel for an hour each day & it enrages me

So who's the REAL dumbass in your statement???????  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
they have a radio program also. My local tree hugger station plays it.Good stuff!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
In my area it's only on at like 4am.  One time I caught it after the London bombings and I was staying up all night watching news.  They had this utter TOOL named Rai Milan who naturally blamed the bombings on Iraq and pissing off Osama Bin Laden, who just wants "justice".  He went on to say if we want peace and an end to terrorism, we should simply do everything Bin Laden asks (which coincidentally, seems to coincide nicely with the ideal American foreign policy agenda of the far-Left).

It didn't seem to occur to him or Amy Goodman that they were basically on the same side as Osama Bin Laden.  None of them commented or questioned whether acquiescing to the demands of terrorism would encourage more terrorism.  Didn't seem to be a possibility in their eyes.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember it's only Democracy to a liberal when their candidate wins.  Even if they only win with 42 percent of the vote.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]

In my area it's only on at like 4am. One time I caught it after the London bombings and I was staying up all night watching news. They had this utter TOOL named Rai Milan who naturally blamed the bombings on Iraq and pissing off Osama Bin Laden, who just wants "justice". He went on to say if we want peace and an end to terrorism, we should simply do everything Bin Laden asks (which coincidentally, seems to coincide nicely with the ideal American foreign policy agenda of the far-Left).

It didn't seem to occur to him or Amy Goodman that they were basically on the same side as Osama Bin Laden. None of them commented or questioned whether acquiescing to the demands of terrorism would encourage more terrorism. Didn't seem to be a possibility in their eyes.

well Osama Bin Laden does want every American dead, so, why dont they kill theirselves, its for the children.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top