Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2007 8:17:21 AM EDT
As much as I hate to do so, I am forced to leave FAN as they have not supported me at all, and I am getting stomped. I am forming the North American Defense Alliance, for those who liked what FAN originally stood for. We have no forums yet (perhaps someone can help set that up). Give us a try.
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, you and everybody else are getting stomped. That's war in CN. Your are not alone and you are not forsaken.

But go ahead and start a new alliance, I hear XD is free.

yak
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:20:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems alone though. And XD is not welcome, after what he pulled.
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Seems alone though. And XD is not welcome, after what he pulled.

You're leaving too. How is that worse than XD?

Yes it seems alone, yes it sucks that the membership is getting beat down for what amounts to poor communication skills by our leadership.

I was out of town for work when all this went down. I came back to my nation to see three attackers having their way with my nation, all larger than me.
I offered peace as instructed to see if there was any way we could use diplomacy to reduce the damage on both sides.
I was hit with a first strike nuke.
I will continue to fight alongside my fellow members of FAN.

If you leave FAN now you never really understood what the alliance was about.

yak
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Okay, I suppose I will stay with FAN. I hate to have seen it come to this, but I will see it through.
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Your are not alone and you are not forsaken.

No, he is certainly not alone in feeling that being a smaller nation in FAN is nothing but a recipe for destruction.

You're nothing but cannon fodder for the bigger nations.  You're lucky to get but a trickle of aid, if that.  All while the larger nations are living high on the hog.

I bought into the whole spiel in the last big war.  Got attacked, fought back and took on more wars.  I got ZI'ed, lost everything I had built over the previous months.  Kept hearing that rebuilding aid would be coming.  I sure as shit never saw any of it.

The only aid I've ever seen was from people here.  Hell, I can't even get FAN trades anymore.  In the last two months I've lost four trades with FAN members without warning.  Just cancel the trade and go on.  I don't give a flying fuck about the trade, just give me some fucking warning so I can plan ahead.

Go ahead and stay with FAN.  The kiddies playing war will love you for it.

Link Posted: 6/20/2007 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm getting pounded too.  If you'd listened to the recomendations of FAN as to certain things, you'd be fine.  I've been getting smashed for the last 2 days, and though it's going to cost me about $12 MILLION to get back up to where I was, I'm still ok for now.  Suck it up, fight back, and help will come eventually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top