Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 8:55:21 PM EDT
Folks, I'm looking for some courses available in or near Utah, focusing training on CCW and self defense. I know of Front Sight near Las Vegas, but I'm looking for something closer to home (SLC). Also looking for online scources for training information... Anyone have any leads for me?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#1]
By the Middle of June I will be an NRA certified Pistol Instructor and will have my Utah certified CCW Trainer's license, If you are in a hurry there are others that advertise in the paper they all charge around $45 for the class most do not offer range time. I hope this helps

[pistol]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to dougs shoot n' sports on redwood rd.  Talk to Jeff, He is real cool and puts on all sorts of courses.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
By the Middle of June I will be an NRA certified Pistol Instructor and will have my Utah certified CCW Trainer's license, If you are in a hurry there are others that advertise in the paper they all charge around $45 for the class most do not offer range time. I hope this helps

[pistol]
View Quote

I think I need to make myself a little more clear here. I already have my CCW permit, and I'm looking for range time intensive courses to improve my skills and correct any problems I may have. I did pick up a brochure at Dougs for a course at F.A.R.M. the last time I was out there.
thanks guys,
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:33:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Let us know what you find out I am looking into setting up a range in the southern part of the valley and getting some training facilities setup as well. I used to shoot Defensive pistol with my friends up in Wyoming and really enjoy it I would like to start up a club of people who would like to get to gether on weekends twice a month if that is possible but at least once.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top