I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to see the commies supporting the illegals
People's Weekly World Newspaper
Last December, the House of Representatives passed anti-
• It would make all
• Employers would have to check the Social Security numbers of all their employees. (OMG)
• An environmentally destructive wall would be built along the Mexican border. (Heh)
• Local and state police would be deputized to arrest anyone they think may be without documents. This would vastly increase racial profiling and scare
This is no solution! It is another way of diminishing the democratic rights of the people in our country.
HR 4437 must be defeated in the Senate. Just and workable immigration reform should be passed instead.
What are the reasons for immigration?
Increased immigration is the result of the declining living standards and job displacement caused by NAFTA and other pro-big-business policies pushed by our government. To provide a better future for their families,
Don’t buy the big lie.
Working people as a whole, including
We need positive immigration reform.
History shows that as long as extremes of inequality exist between countries, labor migration will continue. The pro-corporate policies of our government that impoverish other nations must be changed. Immigration law should protect the interests of both
Organized labor and community and religious groups urge the following constructive program for immigration reform:
• Legalization with a clear path to citizenship must be allowed for existing
(criminal shoudn't have to worry about getting caught?)
• “Guest worker” programs have historically been prone to exploitation. Separate has never been equal. Instead, implement improved labor protections and stronger enforcement for
Repressive policies like those proposed in HR 4437 must be rejected. They are unjust and counterproductive, and make immigrant workers more vulnerable to exploitation and other injustices.
Immigration policy is scheduled for debate in the Senate in February. Contact and urge your senators today to reject HR 4437 and all repressive anti-immigrant measures, and to vote for legalization of immigrants with a clear path to citizenship and full labor and civil rights for all people. Call the congressional switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
The Immigrant Rights Committee of the Communist Party USA
can be reached at email@example.com.
uhhhh...they're unlawful aliens but otherwise lawful citizens.
Even the commies are on the illegals side, I'm starting to feel a little outnumbered
What's unnerving is, the POTUS and the Communist Party agree on something.
While we're evicting all the illegal parasites and smugglers, why not evict the godless commie bastards too?
What? And CLOSE hollywood?