Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 12:51:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
White boy posing as a gang member. Good way to get his face slashed, or worse.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno.

Still wondering how "trucker" caps have become so trendy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Today I notice a twenty something white guy walking around with a blue bandana hanging out of his back pocket.  He has that hairdo that looks intentionally like spiky bedhead with sideburns, biker style sunglasses, some assorted trend style tats, big puffy looking sneakers, and a shirt that said Volcomm(sp?).  I have seen the volcom(m) stuff around and he generally is going for that rapper/biker/rocker/gay superhero look.

The defining element is something I have noticed alot lately.. The blue bandana hanging out of the right back pocket.  Obviously there is the gang thing, but I have only seen this lately amongst white guys with the above mentioned look.

Anyone know what the hell it's supposed to mean?

Do a google search for "HANKY CODE" ... have a barf bag handy.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just hope some Crip, Sureno or 13 doesn't see his poser ass, take it as an insult and go and respect him a bit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Blue fabric hanging off a guy's behind? Hmmmm, he must be a gay prostitute trolling for "Johns".
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I wanna know why the hell women wear 1/3 of a sweater or shirt! I have seen women wearing these open overshirts/sweaters that only come down to the bottom of their breasts like it was an incomplete shirt. They have a real shirt underneath.

What? They could only afford 1/3 or 1/2 of a real shirt/sweater?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#8]
He's into "fisting".
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just hope some Crip, Sureno or 13 doesn't see his poser ass, take it as an insult and go and respect him a bit.

That gang class you're taking seems to be coming in handy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
sigh I just had to google hanky codes.

Well it certainly goes a ways toward explaining the masculine yet slightly fruity look I suppose.

I just mentioned this to my wife over the phone a few minutes ago and she told me that the other night she noticed the main characters on some show called "inked" with blue bandanas hanging out of their back pockets.

Sigh.  Some things I just shouldn't ask about.

Some things you just don't want to know!

This came up a while back on another forum I frequent. There is a whole nuther culture of queers out there.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:53:22 PM EDT
[#12]
He's some Crips bitch...?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dunno.

Trucker hats were trendyu 2 years ago, not today.

For some reason guys are trying to recreate 80's punk looks. Thats why the faux mohawk, the aviator sunglasses, ultra tight jeans...

In my area guys actually buy womens pants becuase the "fit" better (tighter).  For some stupid reason white pleather belts are common for guys.  women are wearing wide belts that are not even belts, just a strap wrapped around their waist for show.

Living Orange County I see the worst of it.  Rich children without jobs or direction trying to copy whatever they see on MTV or the Haidl/Paris videos.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Today I notice a twenty something white guy walking around with a blue bandana hanging out of his back pocket.  He has that hairdo that looks intentionally like spiky bedhead with sideburns, biker style sunglasses, some assorted trend style tats, big puffy looking sneakers, and a shirt that said Volcomm(sp?).  I have seen the volcom(m) stuff around and he generally is going for that rapper/biker/rocker/gay superhero look.

The defining element is something I have noticed alot lately.. The blue bandana hanging out of the right back pocket.  Obviously there is the gang thing, but I have only seen this lately amongst white guys with the above mentioned look.

OH MY...

You were right....

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You talk like you be from the streets, homeboy
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Volcom is surf company, like Quicksilver.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH MY...

You were right....

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I wanna know why the hell women wear 1/3 of a sweater or shirt! I have seen women wearing these open overshirts/sweaters that only come down to the bottom of their breasts like it was an incomplete shirt. They have a real shirt underneath.

What? They could only afford 1/3 or 1/2 of a real shirt/sweater?

Women are incapable of saying, "That is ridiculous- no way am I falling for that." They would sling a tire over their right shouldar if they saw it in "Vogue."

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dunno.

Trucker hats were trendyu 2 years ago, not today.

For some reason guys are trying to recreate 80's punk looks. Thats why the faux mohawk, the aviator sunglasses, ultra tight jeans...

In my area guys actually buy womens pants becuase the "fit" better (tighter).  For some stupid reason white pleather belts are common for guys.  women are wearing wide belts that are not even belts, just a strap wrapped around their waist for show.

Living Orange County I see the worst of it.  Rich children without jobs or direction trying to copy whatever they see on MTV or the Haidl/Paris videos.

All those stupid trends seem to start in Kali, and make their way east...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Sounds to me like your describing somebody thats emo, punk or "scene". Most people that dress like this listen to like hardcore, screamo, progressive experimental rock. Anybody thats scene sucks because scene kids ruin everything pertaining to hardcore music, they just go with the trends. The bandana is representing that hes "straightedge". Which means he doesnt smoke,drink,do drugs, or have sex.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Surfer, snowboarder or skater, or a wannabe.
Volcom in Orlando Sept16
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
The blue flag is either a symbol for the bloods or the crypts, I forget which....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dunno.

Wearing trucker hats is very tounge in cheek. The wearers are poking fun of turckers/blue collar workers in an attempt to feel superior to the "hicks"

Next time you see a metrosexual guy in a trucker hat, punch him in the cock for having that superior attitude.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The blue flag is either a symbol for the bloods or the crypts, I forget which....

The bloods are red

Checked out the "Hanky Code" and was DISGUSTED

and Ashton Kutcher started/revived the Trucker Cap BS
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]
We call those wiggers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Just another pussy looking for attention.  Doesn't have the testicles to be himself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#28]
He's just a loser who hasn't been around long enough to find out that a bandana hanging out of the pocket frequently leads to blood on the pavement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top