Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2002 8:08:30 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any site that would have a printable target with a deck of cards that can be shot at to get a poker hand?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
That sounds pretty fun...  I could probably scan playing cards in and make one but, don't know if I could print it?  I don't think legal paper is enough, maybe two sheets?  Post back here if you find anything on this!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that one of the options on the CD "click-n-shoot" printable targets that Dillon's sells?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
i was kind of thinking of just making 52 boxes on 8.5x11 paper and just randomly typing in the cards..i.e. K Hearts, 10 Clubs, etc.  but i thought that if i could somehow get all 52 actual cards on a sheet it would look cooler. for the match, we would just shoot 5 shots at the target and the 5 cards hit would be your poker hand.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I did a little experiment.  It looks like I could fit 20 cards per page.  Not that big a deal to hang 3 pieces of paper I guess but, you wouldn't be able to use these at very long range since they would be so [size=1]small[/size=1].

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/FMJunkie%2Fcards%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
i guess my thoughts are to have the cards quite small, so you can't really see or aim at any particular card.  the goal would be to get 5 shots on the target, and kind of leave it to luck for which cards you hit to make your poker hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top